17

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 17:

At that moment, Jiang Shining's brain buzzed.

On the surface, Danfeng lightly retracted her hand and walked to the awards stage, but countless thoughts rolled in her heart for a moment. She knew that Xiu Lingfei's temperament had to be revenge, and he must have been stumbling her all the time except for Jiang Shining's confession by lowering her head. But she didn't expect him to use this method.

Xiu Lingfei knew that she bored him the most, so he became such a leader in full view. This action seems to be a simple gentleman, but the two of them had entanglements on the artist before, and netizens started booing again, and Jiang Shining and his name would inevitably be **** for a while in the future. If someone with a heart spreads some rumors, it's easy to take this matter into trouble.

Jiang Shining gritted her teeth secretly, she didn't expect Xiu Lingfei would use such a damage trick to kill the enemy ten thousand and hurt himself eight thousand. He Xiu Lingfei has three sons and a wife. He is the richest man in the country. He would rather go into the water to disgust her.

The place he had just touched was still chilling, and he scolded Xiu Ling for a few words in his heart, but Jiang Shining still smiled indifferently on the stage, opened the envelope and announced the best actor of the year. .

"It is Zhang Sujin who won the best actor this year!"

The audience thought of applause, and the ribbon above the stage opened with a bang. Across the stage, Jiang Shining saw a stiff man in a dark blue suit coming onto the stage.

Jiang Shining knows Zhang Sujin, he is a powerful acting school and debuted in martial arts films, so he has a calm masculinity. However, he has deep eyes and a tall nose, and coupled with his temperament, after getting used to him in the movie, when you look at Zhang Sujin in a suit, you still have a wicked look.

It's just that an actor who is famous for martial arts has a contrasting feeling when he calls such an elegant name.

He doesn't look very annoying, but he is quite polite. The host and Jiang Shining applauded and waited for him. Zhang Sujin approached him, and when he came to shake hands, both bowed a little, and then stood between the two.

"Okay, please come on stage."

Jiang Shining took the trophy from Miss Etiquette, then turned to Zhang Sujin with both hands, Zhang Sujin also took it with both hands, bowing again.

She heard Zhang Sujin say again, "Thank you."

Then when it came time to express his testimony, he thanked his family for directing the crew and the audience as usual, and expressed that he continued to work hard and was quite satisfactory. There were a few small jokes in the middle, which made the guests sitting underneath burst into laughter. Zhang Sujin's voice is low and magnetic, and her voice has been gentle.

This actor is very interesting, Jiang Shining also smiled. The unhappiness in my heart just dilutes a bit.

After speaking, I have to say a few words to the host.

"Ms. Zhang Sujin’s speech just now is very sincere and interesting. I think everyone has also seen an interesting mind under Mr. Zhang’s unobtrusive appearance..." the host laughed, "Do you have anything else Mr. Zhang would like to say to you? ?"

Zhang Sujin took the microphone and said in a deep voice, "I came to take a look today. Almost all the celebrities seated in the house have companies behind them. My contract expired at the beginning of July this year. I am now a free person, so which boss will take a fancy to? Signed me, please give me a job."