69

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 69:

When Qiao Huaize was in a daze at home, he was more active-looking at Yupei in a daze.

The various religions that people in this world believe in are actually different from the beliefs and viewpoints of the world in his previous life. He doesn't quite believe this. Because if there are gods and Buddhas, then cultivation in this world shouldn't be so difficult.

But how did the jade pendant given to him by the young monk do it? Even if he thought wrong before, the gods and buddhas in this world really exist, how could it be possible to give him something from another world?

There was an idea in Qiao Huaize's mind that he couldn't believe.

Could it be... the monk was reminding him?

Qiao Huaize's heart began to beat. It suddenly occurred to him that he could be reincarnated and reborn, and his mother might not be the same as him. Maybe that person is reminding him to find Jiang Shining?

This thought made his brain hum. For a while, I only felt my heart beating with joy, but at the same time I couldn't believe it all.

After all, it would be too painful if the hope in the heart is finally shattered.

But no matter what, Qiao Huaize felt that he should investigate this matter carefully.

He went to the temple in the west of the city again, but after carefully reading and asking the monks in the temple, they all said they didn't know the man who gave Qiao Huai Ze Yu Pei.

That guy seemed to suddenly appear and disappear again.

At noon one day, Qiao Huaize arrived at Wanding's martial arts hall at dinner. Wanding waved him to come over for lunch.

Qiao Huaize is full of thoughts and it doesn't seem to be different from normal, because he always looks very unhappy. So Wanding just thought that Qiao Huaize could be a bit more silent today than before, but he didn't think there was anything wrong.

"I want to ask you a question." Qiao Huaize said slowly at the dinner table.

Wanding was startled, and immediately looked up and down Qiao Huaize, "Where are you sick again?"

He stretched out his hand again to check the heat on Qiao Huaize's forehead, and Qiao Huaize turned back and patted his hand.

"I'm not sick." He said, "I want to know if I want to find someone, what should I do?"

"Check people? Do you have any enemies?"

Qiao Huaize shook his head vaguely, and then said, "Private matter."

Wanding scratched his head, "Check people...it can be done, but it must be done in a gray area...you know."

"How to check?" Qiao Huaize asked.

Wanding looked at Qiao Huaize, this good-tempered man showed a serious side for the first time.

"I can help you, Mr. Joe. But you have to tell me who you are looking for." He said, "You don't know much about human relationships and sophistication. In case the other party has any influence, it is easy to be stunned."

It is estimated that Wanding had already made up a large piece of love and hatred about Qiao Huaize in an instant.

Qiao Huaize frowned in embarrassment. He really didn't want to talk about his own affairs in detail with others. But Wanding... Wanding is barely his friend, and if he troubles him to do things like this, it should be clear to others.