115

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 115:

Jiang Shining took Valen to the company.

The new Ninglu Media Entertainment has its own floor. In fact, Jiang Shining's previous points were enough to buy the land, but she was not in a hurry, until the first movie broke x 1 billion, and then she began to move to the big place.

Now the company has started to make a second movie. In fact, the subject matter is not science fiction. The news at the time was to find Valen. In fact, Jiang Shining felt that it was more difficult to make science fiction. At this stage, it is more troublesome to produce. The film is done well.

Because the films are all made by themselves and account for the bulk of the investment, they have a greater right to speak. This time I plan to buy out the copyright of a popular love and adapt it, and it is still under negotiation.

Now different departments are operating together, the film department is planning a script, the variety show direction plans to release a new variety show in the summer vacation, and the artist department has signed many new artists.

Jiang Shining stopped the car at the front door and looked up at his company's building. She usually takes the elevator for the president of the underground parking lot six times in ten times, so when she got off the car at the front door and came in, some new employees didn't know.

"Hey, which artist is that in our family?" The receptionist, the newcomer, the receptionist quietly asked the old man next to him.

The old employee next to her was the front desk lady who had been following Jiang Shining to move from the beginning of the building. She took a look, cleared her throat, and stood straighter. At first glance, the new employees around me were still curious. She couldn't help but stunned her quietly.

"Don't watch the excitement, that's our president." She whispered.

"Huh? Oh my god, it's really as good-looking as it's said on the Internet." The newcomer whispered in surprise. As the boss approached, the two immediately stood up, and then said sweetly, "Mr. Jiang early."

"Good morning." Jiang Shining nodded at them.

The lady at the front desk is beautiful and has a sweet voice. Every time they say hello, Jiang Shining has the same satisfaction that she is a man with a big pig's hoof.

Jiang Shining and her son are both diligent presidents and go to work on time every day like ordinary employees. So her little secretary—she recruited a year ago, a beautiful female secretary with a good-looking voice and strong professional ability, named Ji Yin, Jiang Shining loves to call her Mengmeng, waiting for her at the elevator entrance.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Shining came in the direction of the main entrance. Ji Yin raised his head and said hello to Jiang Shining as usual, and his eyes swept towards the boy behind her.

He looks like he is about sixteen or seventeen years old. Compared to a high school student who is more than 1.8 meters tall at every turn, this boy is very ordinary, but his face looks like a good embryo, with a tall nose, nice lips, and a pair of eyes. It doesn't look too annoying, a bit nasty, very suitable to play that kind of campus domineering male protagonist.

The young man didn't speak, and he followed Zai Jiang behind him, with his hands in his sweater pockets, looking cool and handsome.

"This is...?" Ji Yin thought that his boss was starting to dig for artists among child stars.

Unexpectedly, President Jiang reached out and put his arm around the boy's shoulder.

"My son." Jiang Shining said calmly, actually a bit pleasant.