104

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 104:

After a while of comfort, Jiang Shining hung up the phone.

Because the incident happened suddenly, Jiang Shining was not prepared for anything.

However, for such a big thing, I still have to talk to the other cubs.

Jiang Shining originally wanted to make a video call, but he was afraid that they were busy, so he sent a message in the group, [Walen contacted me, he is in Z City, I will fly to find him soon. 】

Thirty seconds after she sent this message, she happened to see Chen Tanliang making a voice call to her first, and then several other people started to make the call, and they heard the busy tone one after another.

In the group, Jing Yuan sent: [Hang up the phone and start a multiplayer video! 】

This was connected to the video in a panic. Except for Chen Ruozhi, she has a time difference.

Jiang Shining told them about the whole thing, and then said, "I bought a new private jet before, and the assistant has already handed in the flight route permit. I can get off at about noon."

"I will go too!" Jing Yuan said, "such a big thing, you have to go personally."

He was actually worried about Jiang Shining's safety. When he thought of his mother going to such a remote place, he felt uneasy.

"I'll go too." Chen Tanliang said.

"Me too." Jing Xuan said.

Qiao Huaize is the most difficult to do. Others are their own bosses, and of course they can leave at any time, but he is a teacher. If he goes back now, no one will be able to top the class in the afternoon.

"When I finish class in the afternoon, I will go to Z City to meet you." Qiao Huaize said, "When I meet, I have to eat and rest? If there are any formalities in the school, he will definitely not be able to leave today."

Worthy of being a university teacher, I haven't forgotten these details.

"Okay." Jiang Shining said, "Then we will meet at the XXX private airfield later."

As soon as they hit it, everyone hung up the video and they were all busy. It takes a few days to walk, so the company/school must be settled in advance, and the time is so urgent, a few hours are enough.

Jiang Shining bought a building this time, which was almost the same as Jing Xuan's company, and the plane was parked on the top of the building. However, this plane is not bad enough to fly to S city where Qiao Huaize is located. It is not enough to go to Z city that far away.

The long-distance private jets of the wealthy are parked in private airfields, and as long as they get a certificate, they can leave immediately.

They all got on the plane around twelve o'clock, and the plane took off as soon as they were all there.

Everyone is doing well, and Qin Qian has also come as a housekeeper. It is best for them to show up less, and it is just right for Qin Qian to do some things.

Jiang Shining was thinking about the problem. Wallen was only sixteen and a half years old this year and could be adopted. It's just that she is only twenty-four years old in this world this year, and she is only twenty-five years old. She is too young. In this world, the difference between adopters and adoptees is at least 11 years old.

Blame the Administration! At first, Jiang Shining thought that she would never meet these children again. If she started a new life, this age would be very suitable, but if she told her earlier that they could be reunited, Jiang Shining would not mind that she was 30 when she opened her eyes. Or forty years old.