48

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 48:

Jiang Shining and Chen Ruozhi went shopping and bought a lot of things.

Jiang Shining found that Chen Ruozhi was too pure and unwilling. Although he said that it is a good thing to love to read, but at such a young and beautiful age, it is necessary to wear beautiful clothes.

After buying clothes for herself, she bought clothes for the three young masters at home by the way. Anyway, all of them are of standard shape and there is no need to try them, so the two of them let go and buy whatever styles they want.

Finally, I went to buy some jewelry and odds and ends.

When I come back to my senses, there are 30 or 40 large and small packaging bags. No way, whoever has more children is too costly.

Although the combined weight of these things Jiang Shining can handle by himself, the bags are too scattered and difficult to handle.

So she called Chu Jingyuan.

Almost six hours have passed since the last call. Anyone who lets you go shopping will forget the time...

Because they were so bored and afraid to leave, the two of them were finally bored to go to the health tea house to drink tea and play poker.

When the call was received, the two were playing Go in the mist. This is a form of entertainment that both of them are good at. Those who lead soldiers to fight with a bit of culture love to play Go, because the same needs to be planned and planned.

However, Chen Tanliang really couldn't play Chu Jingyuan. Only then can he intuitively feel that Chu Jingyuan's interior is really an ancient person.

The two played one game for a long time, six hours, and only then played the third game. The two were always evenly matched at first, but later on, Jingyuan's road cross-country always used strange tricks, and it was the kind of risky chess that was desperate for life and death.

When you come and I meet the two, you can see that the personalities are completely different. In the second game, Chen Tanliang narrowly won, but he clearly felt that there was still a big difference between the level of himself and Chu Jingyuan.

In the third set, Chen Tanliang seemed to be losing again in this round, just as Chu Jingyuan's cell phone rang. Jing Yuan was having a good time at first, but his first reaction affected by the bell was a bit of displeasure, and then he escaped from the world of chess.

He answered the phone and said honestly, "Mom."

"Come to the third floor of Block C to pick us up." Jiang Shining said, "Although it is dark, you still have to be careful and don't show your face."

"understood."

After hanging up the phone, Jing Yuan looked at the chessboard, obviously not enjoying himself.

He took out his phone and took a picture of the chessboard, then said, "We will finish playing later."

Chen Tanliang glanced at Chu Jingyuan, he didn't expect Jingyuan to have such a side. This big devil who doesn't seem to care about anything, even has an obsessive hobby.

When the two of them walked out of the teahouse, it was really dark. Jing Yuan was thinking how to keep his face off. Does Da Hetian wear sunglasses? It felt like Chen Tanliang next to him touched his arm. Hand over a black mask.

Two of them, one by one, put on the caps they just bought, and it was mixed into the night.

On this side, Jiang Shining and Chen Ruozhi are sitting in the water in the middle of the mall road, and the various bags piled at their feet are very eye-catching. Chen Ruozhi was drinking milk tea, while Jiang Shining was wearing sunglasses and drinking water casually.