137

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 137:

Xiu Lingfei has also seen the world. He hasn't lost his temper, but his face is dark.

——How can this guy fight like this?

The last time he was beaten by himself is fine, so many bodyguards can't deal with this kid?

The driver in the front row shivered. Personal drivers like their big bosses generally know some inside information. For example, the driver knew that it was Xiu Ling who had to ask the bodyguard to question the man before beating him. But I didn't expect that this man actually turned against the generals.

No, nothing big will happen, right?

Then, the driver saw that the rear window was closed, and he had no idea what was going on behind him.

In the back row, after closing the partition, Xiu Lingfei looked at Mu Chi and spoke coldly.

"Who on earth are you?"

Mu Chi looked at him lightly.

"If you can find me, don't you know who I am?"

"Of course I know that your name is Mu Ying. I'm asking what you are trying to do." Xiu Lingfei said impatiently, "Do you know that it's just you following me and hurting people without a reason is enough to make me call the police. Not to mention that you hacked into the employee system and forged your identity..."

"Do you have evidence to prove it?" Mu Chi said coldly, "Besides, you think I'm afraid of going to jail?"

"You--" Xiu Lingfei frowned, "Then why do you have to target me? Who sent you?"

Mu Chi stared at him for a while, and aroused a sneer.

"Have you forgotten how many people you have offended?" He said lightly, "That's right, how can an emperor care if he has done something hateful."

"You really are from the previous life." Xiu Lingfei said angrily, "Why don't I remember who you are at all?"

"The nameless man, I don't want to hang on." Mu Chi watched him, slowly leaned over his body, and said softly, "As long as you remember, the Ninth Five-Year Zun and Xiu Ling are two people. The former may be able to take the world unscrupulously, and disgusting consequences. It will eventually be eaten by the latter."

Xiu Lingfei narrowed his eyes, "Are you threatening me?"

"I'm advising you." Mu Chi said coldly, "If you are willing to pay the price in accordance with the laws of this world. If you don't want to do something else, I don't mind using more cruel ones. Means will help you end this matter."

"Do you think I'm afraid of your threats?" Xiu Lingfei sneered, "I have been in business for so many years, what threats have I suffered? Do you think you, an ordinary person like an ant, can do? Don't think I don't know. People who are born again are very spared their lives. You go through your Yangguan Road and I cross my single-plank bridge without disturbing each other. Isn’t it good? If you mess with me, you will be ruined, and you will spend your new life like this? I don’t believe you dare."

Mu Chi moved his finger towards him and asked him to come over.

Xiu Lingfei frowned and leaned closer.

Mu Chi whispered in his ear, "Do you think the Shadow Guard will be afraid of death?"

Xiu Lingfei was taken aback. When he didn't react, Mu Chi had already got out of the car and left.

boom! The car door was closed.

Only Xiu Lingfei was sitting in the back row in astonishment.

He never thought that one day, the systems and people that were born to protect them would turn around to deal with themselves.