12

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 12: Call dad

Jiang Shining benefited a lot when preparing for the variety show of the draft. The draft requires players. When Jiang Shining personally visited other companies, he was surprised to find that no matter it was other entertainment companies ranked higher or lower than Ninglu Media, they almost did not hesitate to agree to their artists to join the variety show. .

Because Longteng has always felt too murderous for other companies in the industry. If Longteng can swallow it alone, it won't give others a chance. If Longteng cooperates with other companies, it must be because there is no better option.

Jiang Shining naturally knew that the style of Dragon under Heaven was due to Xiu Lingfei. Is there anyone in the world who is more arrogant and arrogant than an emperor? A person like him was used to being aloof in his previous life, and he is so unrelenting in doing things in this life, and he doesn't like to cooperate with others.

Unfortunately, the times are different, and the murderous aura of Longteng Tianxia has caused anxiety among other companies as soon as it entered the entertainment industry. In particular, the first step for Longteng is to **** the artists under Ninglu's—all companies are afraid that Longteng in the world will "kill" to the top of the entertainment company and seize most of the resources and profit cake.

Therefore, now some people want to make a big move to get a hot variety show. These large and small companies are naturally willing to cooperate. Even if this variety show fires, Ninglu Media and Xuanyuan Video are the most profitable, but at least it will be used for insiders. His impression is that he will never be as cruel and cruel as Tianxia Longteng.

Moreover, this variety show is not a combination, nor does it sign a condensate. The artists of their own company can bring so many resources when they become popular.

For Jiang Shining, what she wants is to make Ninglu media famous, and everything else is secondary.

Therefore, she and the bosses of other companies hit it off right away-she never expected that, because of Dragon's forcible intervention in the entertainment industry, Ninglu Media had reached friendly exchanges with other companies through this trend.

Jiang Shining looked at past talent shows, and saw all the singing of all combinations. She found that the poor audience living in the world of Xiaobaiwen in the entertainment circle had never seen a complete variety show with quality. Because the popular female or male artists in the show will start to entangle with love inexplicably, and finally withdraw from the competition. Otherwise, the quality is extremely low. Obviously, I don't know which high-dimensional author has mentioned it in one stroke, and the development of variety shows will be a disaster.

If the audience's lower limit is so low, as long as the quality is good and the degree of speculation of the male and female players is controlled, this variety show will easily burst.

The trainees had two weeks between training and broadcasting. Jiang Shining let Jing Xuan take charge of post-production. He also had his own variety show when he opened a video website. On the other hand, both the accommodation environment and the training instructors hired are the best and most famous. Moreover, no effort was spared in publicity. All the companies that the trainees participated in were helping with publicity. Coupled with various publicity campaigns, the enthusiasm finally became popular.

Netizens also want to see what kind of variety show this robbed Ninglu Media is going to take.

After the first episode of Xuanyuan Video was officially launched, it was true that the high-quality programs caused huge fluctuations. These poor netizens who hadn't watched any good programs immediately formed a tap to promote everywhere-every little brother and sister in it was so cute So intriguing!