15

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 15: Interprovincial diss

In the last life, Lin Qingqing didn't feel particularly comfortable because she was stuck with Jiang Shi. She only entered the palace in the later period. At that time, the harem had been divided into several major forces, of which Jiang Shining should be the most influential. But this also means that other people will form a group to target Jiang Shining's group.

However, none of this has anything to do with Lin Qingqing. She has a big chest and was sent to the palace by her family because of her outstanding appearance. In fact, she has no interest in the emperor or fighting for favor at all, and she doesn't want to climb the dragon and the phoenix at all. So Lin Qingqing followed Jiang Shining wholeheartedly, not because she was the most powerful, but because she was the best-looking.

Good-looking people generally have a higher winning percentage.

However, Lin Qingqing didn't have any ink either. When Jiang Shining and other concubines were making plans, she was eating melon seeds. Jiang Shining was resting. She came over and invited Jiang Shining to eat small cakes.

It's not uncommon to be framed and poisoned. Fortunately, Jiang Shining quickly took control of the harem, so Lin Qingqing was able to survive to the end.

What? Jiang Shining killed the emperor smoothly?

It's not as good as Jiang Shining's death that made Lin Qingqing feel sad.

The two of them have a deep revolutionary friendship! Even if Lin Qingqing is not Jiang Shining's confidant at all! But so many small cakes and melon seeds are not for nothing!

The modern life Lin Qingqing imagined was that she should serve as a secretary for Jiang Shining, lay hands, receive a salary, and continue to eat melon seeds.

Never thought that Jiang Shining had changed!

"This is a new era, Lin Qingqing." Jiang Shining said seriously, "women can no longer rely on men."

"I don't have one! I want to rely on you!" Lin Qingqing said sincerely, "My family is too bad in my life, I can't afford any good things at all. Sister, you can take care of the food, I can do anything!"

Lin Qingqing can be regarded as an upright person, with such a perfect figure and charming looks, it is a bit embarrassing to live without it. Jiang Shining could see that her clothes and jewelry were very cheap, but the ladies of the previous life were cheap and well-dressed.

Jiang Shining sighed softly.

"Let's sign the contract first and let you make up for it for two months."

"Good, good." Lin Qingqing signed the contract after taking the contract. Her long black hair was hanging on the desk. She didn't look up and said, "Ning Ning, have you seen Xiu Lingfei...Oh, is it Chu and Chu Hao? "

"One-sided fate." Jiang Shining said.

Lin Qingqing paused, then raised her head, "Long Teng's foot in the entertainment industry, shouldn't it..."

"Disgusting me." Jiang Shining said blankly.

"It's too arrogant." Lin Qingqing tweeted, "You have such a big hatred, it is estimated that you will be disgusting with each other in the future."

Jiang Shining didn't say a word. She actually had a bad feeling in her heart-Xiu Lingfei is coming. What about the male protagonists who have something to do with her character in the other worlds?

She didn't want to meet these scumbags again! Now the scumbag may want to form a group to appear, it's a big deal when you think about it. What is this, crossover disgusting?