116

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 116:

"Why are you here?" Warren said unhappily.

Jing Yuan was wearing sunglasses, pulling very hard, and said lightly, "I am President Jiang's personal bodyguard. Have a problem?"

Warren said nothing, and snorted disdainfully. Bringing a luxury watch to outfit your bodyguard, you don’t have to learn a little bit.

"Get in the car!" Jiang Shining moved the battlefield decisively.

If these two wolf cubs pinch at the door of her company, they can go directly to the hot search tomorrow.

Jing Yuan drove, Jiang Shining and Warren sat in the back row. Warren squinted and looked outside, looking a little sullen again.

He felt that Chu Jingyuan was so eye-catching, he didn't pick it up sooner or later, but it happened when Warren and Jiang Shining came to the company to pick them up. Was it intentional? Warren particularly suspected that this guy just didn't want to see him and Jiang Shining have a good relationship.

When Jiang Shining put down the phone, he couldn't help feeling helpless when he saw Warren's face turned sideways. It’s a fact that Warren learns to live with other brothers and treat his mother peacefully. It is not just him. I am afraid it will take a long way to go.

Tomorrow, she will chat with him alone again.

The atmosphere in the car is dull, and Jing Yuan is not the kind of person who can deliberately ease the atmosphere. But Jiang Shining remembered, "You said you opened a cat cafe in the morning? Where is it?"

"In Jingxuan's new pre-opening store." Jing Yuan said calmly while driving, "I walked through the back door and the rent was reduced by 70%. I'm very satisfied."

Whatever goes through the back door is based on Jing Yuan's domineering character. Jing Xuan can force him to reduce the cost if he doesn't reduce the cost.

"Don't bully Jing Xuan all the time, he is busy enough now." Jiang Shining and Jing Xuan have a close business relationship, so she knows that Jing Xuan is busy with the new company and can't help but say, "And Chen Tanliang, now he Although it is in the Shengge Group, the group is still Chen Sheng's, and you should not deduct his rent."

"Yes, I can't keep it in your mouth. It's either the one who bullies this or the other." Jing Yuan watched the road conditions ahead, his mouth was not idle, "You have always talked about me since I was a child. I saw it on the Internet. This is called frustration education. It is easy for children to have psychological shadows."

Jing Yuan was turning around and complaining that she was too fond of Warren. But the point is, didn't Jing Yuan coax when he was a child, otherwise how could his sensitive and gloomy little temper get close to him.

"It's not too late for me to switch to stick education." Jiang Shining said with a smile, "Chu Jingyuan, I warn you, you and Qiao Huaize can't beat me together."

She finally knew why her body was adjusted to such a high level of force in the first place, of course it was used to beat her son.

"I was wrong, I am actually very satisfied." Chu Jingyuan immediately said honestly.

Warren remained silent beside him, and felt that whether Jiang Shining disliked or threatened Chu Jingyuan, it made him feel frustrated.

He has always deliberately avoided this matter-Jiang Shining's feelings with other sons are no less than his and hers. This feeling is really uncomfortable. A dog with a desire for territorial control cannot accept a new same-sex dog into his territory, not to mention that he was a wolf in his previous life, and the feeling of repelling the same **** is even more difficult to accept.