44

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 44:

Chen Ruozhi was sitting on the sofa in the hotel with a book in his hand. But he couldn't concentrate.

Although Chen Tanliang had always investigated these things, this was the first time he was so determined, and Chen Ruozhi's heart was also raised.

She couldn't help thinking, if Chen Tanliang admitted wrong, wouldn't Jiang Shining be their mother?

It seems that even imagining it will burn the heart because of disappointment.

Chen Ruozhi was fidgeting and suddenly heard that the door was opened.

"Tan Liang, you..."

Chen Ruozhi turned her head, her voice stuck in her throat.

Chen Tanliang stood by the door, and a young woman walked in. Chen Ruozhi stared at her blankly. After a while, he couldn't believe it and said, "...Mom?"

"Ruozhi..." Jiang Shining called out softly.

Chen Ruozhi put down the book, she threw herself into Jiang Shining's arms like a bird.

"Oh my God, it's really you! My brother really found you!" Chen Ruozhi's eyes were red, Jiang Shining patted her back, Chen Ruo looked at her up and down, and said with a cry, "You are young It's beautiful, it's so good!"

Jiang Shining stretched out her hand to wipe away her tears, and then looked at Chen Tanliang behind him.

"Tan Liang, close the door, let's go in and say."

Chen Tanliang closed the door as he said, and Chen Ruozhi took Jiang Shining's hand and sat together affectionately. The mother and daughter were not close. Chen Tanliang is a son, so he can only sit opposite, looking at them two eagerly, without speaking.

Chen Ruozhi excitedly told her what she had done over the years, what she had seen and heard, originally Chen Ruozhi was a quiet girl, but now her mouth is so fast that Chen Tanliang can't even talk. Jiang Shining kept listening to her daughter's talk, she reached out and stroked Chen Ruozhi's black hair.

She has only two daughters in her fifth life, so she likes it tightly. Seeing Chen Ruozhi so slim now, she couldn't help but think of her cuteness when she was a child.

The more I look, the more I like it.

When Chen Ruozhi was talking, he realized that he was only talking, and suddenly felt a little too childish, his face became hot, and he lowered his head and said softly, "I...I'm so excited..."

"It's okay, I like to listen to you." Jiang Shining stretched out her hand to touch Chen Ruozhi's face again, "have you been doing well these years? Have you been wronged to yourself, how is your life?"

Hearing this, Chen Ruozhi smiled.

"I've always been very good, especially in this life." She said calmly, "I have thought and thought a lot in the last life, and in this life I have been a lot less concerned about material things. Although I was a little rushing, I have no boundaries to learn. It's endless. No matter how ordinary days, I can survive reading the book. It's brother..."

She turned to look at Chen Tanliang. If Chen Tanliang is a cat, it is estimated that the hair on his back will be nervously puffed up now. Because he realized that Chen Ruozhi wanted to sue.

Sure enough, Chen Ruozhi stretched out his hand to embrace Jiang Shining’s arm, leaned her head on her shoulder, staring at Chen Tanliang, and softly complained to Jiang Shining, “My brother’s obsession is too deep. he."