62

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 62:

A few days before New Year’s Eve, everyone stopped working outside and stayed at home.

Probably the most important thing about Chinese New Year is staying together as a family. Whether it's going out to buy Chinese New Year goods or staying at home to clean up in order to welcome the new year, as long as you are a family, everything seems to be meaningful.

However, Jiang Shining and her sons are not really a family in this world. The relationship between them is wonderful and unique, full of connections that outsiders cannot understand.

Said to be a family, more like a family.

Because of Jiang Shining's caution, she never went out with any son, because this is really easy to misunderstand the outside world. So even if they were going to go shopping outside during the New Year, Jiang Shining asked them to act on their own, and she and Chen Ruozhi went out with Guoguo.

The mother and daughter change clothes upstairs, and downstairs, the three sons are watching each other.

"We can't go on like this forever." Jing Yuan said, "We can't hide ourselves because the outside world doesn't understand it-we haven't done anything wrong."

"At least, it shouldn't be at this time of Chinese New Year." Jing Xuan agreed.

The two brothers looked at Chen Tanliang, and Chen Tanliang's dark eyes were also watching them.

"I agree." Chen Tanliang said.

So when the mother and daughter went downstairs, they saw three young men blocking the door.

"We should go out together." Chen Tanliang said.

"But..." Jiang Shining said suspiciously.

Jing Yuan reached out his hand and stopped her.

"You have always been cautious, Mom." Jing Yuan said, "but sometimes you are too cautious. This world will not swallow people. You can't treat this world with the values ​​of the last days or any other world."

"The New Year is coming, the family should stay together." Jing Xuan also said.

All three of them stared firmly at Jiang Shining, but in fact, none of them had a spectrum in their hearts, and they didn't know if they could persuade her.

Jiang Shining looked at them, then turned his head, looked at Chen Ruozhi and Guoguo--the same light gleamed in everyone's eyes.

Jiang Shining blinked, and she smiled softly.

"Then go out together." She said, "Family talent is the most important, isn't it?"

Suddenly, everyone cheered.

"If we want to go out, we need to pose." Jing Yuan said happily.

"Pretending to be?" Guoguo looked at him curiously.

Half an hour later, two black cars parked near the pedestrian street in the city center. A group of young people got out of the car, including men and women, and a little girl.

They are dressed casually, some wear sunglasses and some wear masks, but the same thing is that they all wear red scarves.

To outsiders, this seems to be an ordinary young gang. After all, more and more young people are choosing to hang out with friends before the New Year.

"Look, I said no one would pay attention." Jing Yuan said.

Everyone is walking on the road, because there are many pedestrians, and most of them are happy about their own affairs, so they are indeed not conspicuous.