100

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 100:

About a month later, the film produced by Condensing Company was released after winning a very high box office.

However, the publicity and various costs of this film are also extremely high, plus all aspects are divided, and finally the money in Ningluo's hands is useless as it seems.

However, word of mouth is the most important thing. And the box office is so high, condensation is a small profit.

When the early summer arrived, Ninglu Media began its relocation journey. It turned out that the small company on the fourth floor of Jingjing Street did not move. It was still one of the company's doorsteps, but it was revealed that the company chose another place to buy the building and the land, and the several major departments were operated separately.

Many people in the industry have seen Jiang Shining's appetite for a long time, but they didn't expect Dacheng to be like this, and he actually did it. Ninglu Media not only trains artists and produces variety shows, but also makes movies on its own, as if everything related to entertainment has to be involved.

Unknowingly, Ninglu Media has also become a large company. After attracting excellent employees, various departments have become more and more standardized. There is no need for Jiang Shining to do everything personally as in the beginning.

It's just that although several departments in different directions have been formally established, and the foundation is not deep, it is still necessary to maintain the same high-quality operations as before, and stabilize for a few years before they can truly gain a foothold.

Zou Yu hasn't contacted her for a while, and Jiang Shining felt that she should be busy helping the heroine to save the baby and fall in love with the actor. Anyway, as a senior who helped her, Zou Yu would help if she wanted to come. Zou Yu had plans for herself, and she was happy not to intervene.

The company is booming. At home, Jiang Shining feels that the atmosphere of today's sons is much better than in the past.

Especially for Qiao Huaize. Except for the youngest Guoguo, the other sons are brothers/siblings, and they have known each other for a long time, so the relationship is closer. And Qiao Huaize's personality is high-spirited and arrogant, so he unknowingly fell into the singles.

Although he didn't deliberately be alone before, even when he was with everyone, there seemed to be a wall around him and others.

Now, inexplicably, Jiang Shining felt that the transparent wall separating Qiao Huaize had suddenly disappeared.

Although he is still deserted and not talkative, the atmosphere with other brothers is obviously better than before. Although Jiang Shining didn't know why he had such a change, he still felt relieved. She faintly felt that this matter might have something to do with Jing Xuan.

Chen Tanliang and Jing Yuan are not like people who will take the initiative to establish a good relationship with Qiao Huaize, so it is Jing Xuan who can take the initiative to pull the relationship between the two sides.

Of course, perhaps the credit also goes to the fruit. No matter how cold the elder brother is, he can't stand her sweet and greasy "Hug" cute attack.

As for the division of cooking.

In the past, Jingyuan and Jingxuan used to cook, but now Chen Tanliang has also learned to cook—that is, the craftsmanship feels a bit like a restaurant, and the taste is less homely. But learning is also a good thing. The family has a large population and the amount of cooking for the two of them is also very large.