ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 8: Goodbye Jingxuan

When Tianxia Longteng was busy because of Xiu Jingrui's detention, Jiang Shining drove the car and followed the navigation to the downstairs of Ninglu Media's company.

In fact, Ninglu Media has been strong in the outside world, but in the eyes of the public, it is still an invisible old enterprise. No one suspects that it is going to die soon, perhaps because the location and decoration of Nectar Media are still top-notch.

Her company's location is the gathering place of famous media and financial companies in City P. It can be said that the office headquarters of P City's top large enterprises and companies are gathered here. This place is like a place like Silicon Valley or Wall Street in Country M. It has a strong sense of modern design and many tourists come here to take pictures. The employees of all companies walking on the road are basically dressed in suits or short skirts, capable and tidy.

Never mind that Ninglu Media relies on a few artists to operate, but its facade is really open and bright, and there is no sense of old company corruption.

While Jiang Shining was visiting the company that was forced to her by the robot, she was a little puzzled—if the boss is absent, the company can still operate as usual? Besides, who helped her?

At this moment, the lady at the front desk stood up, her hands folded on her abdomen, showing a polite smile.

Madam, can I help you?❞ The lady at the front desk smiled. ❝If you are looking for someone, you need to sign here.

Hello, I want to see the person in charge of the company.

Today Jiang Shining is wearing sunglasses, with his hair crossed, and a beret. He looks very sassy and has an extraordinary temperament. So she said this endless sentence, which made the receptionist stunned, and she didn't know how to react for a while.

The beauty of women is not only visible from the face, but also whether a woman’s makeup is exquisite, whether her clothes are properly matched, she also has aura, standing posture, and even random movements, which can tell her education level or professional bias.

So even if she didn't show her face, the front desk lady still thought she was a star or someone with a big background. But the process still has to go.

Uh... okay madam, but we need to make an appointment to meet with the vice president of our company. Please register your name and relevant information.

My name is Jiang Shining, my phone number is 1XXX...

Before Jiang Shining finished speaking, she saw that the lady at the front desk was a little dazed. She lowered her head and turned over something on the table, then raised her head.

Ms. Jiang, please come with me, I will inform the vice president, he will be there in a while.

Under her guidance, Jiang Shining came to a small meeting room. She noticed that the corridors and environment of the company along the way were clean and new, but there were not too many office staff. This is an entertainment and media company that has a large company and has been scaled down.

Judging from the response of the young lady at the front desk, this ‘vice president’ obviously knew her and left her name specially, waiting for her to come and look for it? Jiang Shining didn't know if the robot had clicked on the plot again.