59

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 59:

After Jiang Shining got into the car, Jing Yuan got into the car from the other side, and the two sat in the back row.

Jiang Shining couldn't help but glanced at him-Chu Jingyuan's hair was wiped to one side, wearing sunglasses, wearing a black suit, and even the neckband was tightly tied, and he looked unsmiling. It's really like that.

Feeling her gaze, Jing Yuan turned his head.

"How?" He said, "Is it all in the movies like this?"

Jiang Shining saw Qin Qian driving in the front row, and she had a headache.

"You asked Qin Qian to be the driver this time? It's too big and underwhelming."

"It's okay, madam." Qin Qian drove the car in front, and he said, "It's my honor."

Jing Yuan shrugged his shoulders, with an expression that you think I did the right thing.

Jiang Shining looked at him, Jing Yuan ranked first among all her children, the most unpredictable thing she would do.

"We have three chapters of the contract." Jiang Shining said, "When you arrive at the scene, you will be a bodyguard and you are not allowed to do anything else."

"for example?"

"For example, something out of the ordinary." Jiang Shining said, "For another example, I will definitely talk to other people-you must not stop, you must not have a sense of existence. You have to do whatever I ask you to do."

Jing Yuan let out a vague hum from his throat, looking unsatisfied.

"Okay." He reluctantly said, "I am an ordinary bodyguard now, and I won't have a sense of existence."

The two are considered to have reached an agreement.

For a period of time, the car arrived outside the studio building. A large number of reporters and fans were working hard to raise placards outside the walls of the building.

Seeing the arrival of another car, the fans cheered-no matter whether it was their idol or not, they must be a star that you usually can't see, so everyone was very excited.

Qin Qian drove slowly into the crowd, and the security guard at the door glanced at the pass before letting him go.

When I drove to the door of the building, there were already staff waiting outside.

Jiang Shining just wanted to drive the door down by herself, but Jing Yuan suppressed her hand.

Jing Yuan straightened his tie, then got out of the car from his side, closed the door, and walked around to the door on Jiang Shining's side.

When opening the door, he still needs to press his mouth coldly and raise his head slightly, as if patrolling the surrounding area for safety-only then did he pull the door.

Jing Yuan's stern appearance was so refreshing, he felt like he was possessed by the hero in the movie at this moment. On the other hand, when he thought that his other sons could only hide at home and watch TV, but he could sway and congeal Jiang Shi, his tail was happily thrown into a propeller.

Jiang Shining got out of the car, Jing Yuan turned on the co-pilot, took out her dress in a long bag, and followed Jiang Shining into the building.

I don't know if Jing Yuan's aura enveloped everyone down, or Jiang Shining felt a little cold when she didn't smile, and the two young men, one man and one woman, who led the way did not dare to speak. There are some celebrities who show up in private, and they are all used to it.