146

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 146:

Mu Chi became very tense for some reason, and involuntarily sat up a little bit, placing his hands on his knees and tightening slightly uncomfortably.

There was the sound of opening the door, and Mu Chi saw Jiang Shining wearing his gray bathrobe, with moist hair resting on his shoulders, and a slight mist exuding all over his body. She was already good-looking, and she was even more white and hydrated after taking a shower, like a fairy.

Mu Chi's throat slid, and she felt that the slender and white calf that she exposed was constantly attracting his eyes, and she was embarrassed that she didn't know where to look.

Jiang Shining wiped his head and saw Mu Chi lowered his head like a primary school student, his blush spreading along his eartips, his neck was too cramped.

She suddenly remembered that her behavior of coming to someone's house to take a bath in the middle of the night seemed a bit inappropriate. If Muchi was replaced by any man, she would not do it. Only Mu Chi would give her a completely relieved, even inexplicably a sense of'owner'.

On the contrary, she was an eloquent anti-visitor, and she had forgotten how thin the face of this man who was accommodating to her in almost all aspects was.

"You go take a bath." Jiang Shining looked at him and couldn't help being a little amused, "I'll change to a safer dress."

Mu Chi lowered his head and nodded flusteredly. He was very used to listening to Jiang Shining's words, so he stood up and walked to the bathroom. Jiang Shining stood where he must pass, and saw the man who was wrinkled in a hurry came to her. It froze abruptly, and then as if avoiding a scourge, it snuggled in from the side bit by bit.

Jiang Shining stood in the middle of the corridor, and Mu Chi squeezed the wall and barely passed through the little gap she left. He didn't really touch her at all, then fled into the bathroom and closed the door.

Jiang Shining couldn't help but hooked up the corners of her mouth. While Mu Chi was taking a bath, she walked around on his first floor, then went up to the second floor, only to see his bedroom and wardrobe. When I opened the closet, there were rows of suits hanging in it, all of which she had given him before.

After opening a few more, he finally found Mu Chi's pajamas. Jiang Shining originally wanted to get a T-shirt, but when he remembered Mu Chi's thin face, he changed his hand and took a set of long-sleeved gray home clothes.

There was no hair dryer in Mu Chi's house, so Jiang Shining simply draped her hair back on the sofa, waiting for Mu Chi to come out.

After a while, the bathroom door slowly opened, and Mu Chi walked out after changing his clothes, his face still glowing red. Jiang Shining thought he was hot in the bath, but he never thought that although Mu Chi had been in so many worlds with her, the two most intimate contacts between the two were only when she fainted and he hugged her in the ancient world. , And just now Jiang Shining stopped Mu Chi from killing Xiu Ling Feishi's handshake.

This suddenly caused Mu Chi and her to use the same bathroom, how could Mu Chi be able to stand it. Especially the bathroom is full of traces and Mizusawa used by women. He is easy to think wrong after washing, and he is very shy if he thinks wrong, and he feels that he is not ashamed of thinking like this. The whole bath is messy and I don’t know. Was the water too hot or he was feverish, and finally he simply changed to cold water to take a shower. This was the end of the matter.

Mu Chi sat on the other side of the sofa, and the room seemed a little silent in the quiet night.

"You..." Just as Jiang Shining spoke, she felt Mu Chi's breath tightened. Jiang Shining said, "Do you have anything you want to tell me?"