45

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 45:

When Jiang Shining came to the company, she was full of her restless sons, who almost lost her mind during the meeting.

After solving the problem on the movie side, the secretary told her that she had previously issued variety show invitations to seven stars, because the actor Mu Xu agreed to join the variety show. With him as a stepping stone, other star companies agreed quickly.

Ninglu Media’s self-made variety show has exploded for half a year, and Yu Wei is still there. In addition, even such big-name celebrities have agreed to participate, and other celebrities’ companies immediately agreed.

This variety show is preparing to accumulate eight stars, live together in an inn, and voluntarily form four teams in twos. It sounds like a variety show that manages and completes tasks, but in fact, this variety show mainly sells cp. Be regarded as a celebrity life dating show.

Jiang Shining designed this way, of course, to give Zou Yu a chance to meet the mission goal. Using the show as a springboard will make it easier to get along.

The actor like Mu Xu is different from the actor like Zhang Sujin. Zhang Sujin is a pure acting artist, while Mu Xu is a high-traffic, award-winning slam, and looks handsome, and many fans have to wear stadium outfits. He may not be as good as Zhang Sujin in acting, but the flow is one by one.

In order to please him, the gel was bleeding.

Except for Mu Xu and Zou Yu, the remaining six are also three men and three women, including models, small fresh meat, singers, actors, an internet celebrity and a skateboarding king. It's like bringing different people together.

In fact, Jiang Shining didn't expect it to be so easy, because although the show didn't say that it was all about celebrities in love, but since they get along, they will inevitably be put together. Not all celebrities like to fry CP, but I didn't expect that the first wave of invited people would agree, even Mu Xu.

Meeting with various brokerage companies, discussing details, and signing contracts... Although Jiang Shining didn't need to go there in person, she still had to watch it in the company for the first time she did it for fear of mistakes.

In the afternoon, the secretary called her.

"Mr. Jiang, the actors are not working, and the schedule can't be moved."

Then there is no other way but to give up. The vacant position will be invited to the planned second batch of lists.

Jiang Shining stayed here at the company, and Xiaoxue outside unknowingly stopped.

On the other side, by the harbour, two men sat side by side on a bench bleakly.

Chu Jingyuan and Chen Tanliang fought for several hours, and finally found sadly that, except for the fact that they were really hitting the dead, there would be no difference at all.

Once Jingyuan was very happy for this, he rarely found someone who played well. But now, he can't wait to slap his mouth.

It's really a crow's mouth.

What are you thinking about in your idle time? Is the daily life uncomfortable, or the dishes that my mother cooks are not delicious? I told you to stay idle and always think about fighting. This time it's fine, and people are looking forward and looking forward to becoming a family.

Even though both of them have amazing physical strength, they can't be beaten with such high intensity. That's why they can sit on the benches together, silently watching the harbor, doubting life.