95

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 95:

Jiang Shining finished eating, put on makeup again, and was ready to go to work.

Unexpectedly, as soon as I left the bathroom, I met the piercing eyes of my sons.

"What's the matter?" Jiang Shining was stared at by them inexplicably.

Jing Xuan and Chen Tanliang are both reserved, and (not present) Qiao Huaize is cold, and neither is the person who can ask this question. This kind of question can only be asked by Jing Yuan.

Jing Yuan said, "Mom, the person who just called...?"

"Oh, Tan Liang and Ruozhi's friends from the world in the past." Jiang Shining said while putting on his coat, "I didn't expect that he was really born again. He happened to have a meal and chat."

"What kind of friend is the fate of one side." Chen Tanliang hummed softly and muttered softly.

"Hey, what should I do, I'm going to work first."

The movie was so popular and the company was busy, Jiang Shining left in a hurry.

The sons looked at each other.

"Level 1 alert!" Jing Yuan frowned and said, "I'll find someone to check the bottom of this kid."

"I'll call my dad." Chen Tanliang said in a deep voice, "He should have been familiar with this Young Master Wei in his previous life."

"I go to work and will cheer for you silently in my heart." Jing Xuan said. He received the contemptuous look of the two, and he could only spread his hands to express his helplessness.

Jiang Shining has gone to the company, and there is another round of celebrations in the company. At ten o'clock in the morning, the box office has risen by another 200 million, and the momentum is very strong.

As soon as they entered the company, the employees all celebrated, and some people put out small fireworks. They all know that when the movie has exploded, the road ahead will be much easier for Condensation, and the company is so kind to its employees, so they are happy from the bottom of their hearts.

Jiang Shining, who was surrounded by the employees at the very center, looked young, but calmly took down the employees who were over his age. She smiled, and then said, "When the movie is released, I will give everyone a bonus."

A major feature of Condensation is that bonuses are given to good things, ranging from one thousand to ten thousand for each person. Some old employees have been staying in the condensation. Since Jiang Shining took office, not counting the year-end bonus, just the usual bonus can be collected by 20,000 or 30,000.

If it's that kind of important department, the bonus will be more after handling the matter. For example, when Condensation encounters a turmoil, the public relations department quickly resolves it and rewards it. The artist won the award, and the artist's department award was golden. This time the film is so successful, it is estimated that the film department must have a small bonus, and other departments will pay a little less, but no one has objections-it was originally the money that came in.

A person is at least 20,000 to 30,000, and there are so many people up and down in the whole condensation, which is not a small amount of money.

Jiang Shining originally thought that everyone would be happy, but a few employees said, "Mr. Jiang, please take a moment to send it, don't send yourself bankrupt!"

Worried about the boss because of the good welfare, this is also the first for them.

When Jiang Shining goes to work here, the house is not very peaceful.