72

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 72:

In the next few days, Jiang Shining was as usual, getting up, eating, chatting with other people, teasing Guoguo, and going to work...it seemed to be no different.

However, this is the biggest anomaly. It's not the first time that a few cubs have met Jiang Shining, they are all too familiar with her. Everyone can clearly see that Jiang Shining is in a bad mood, but she has to pretend that everything is normal. Moreover, her acting skills are so good that her indifferent appearance prevents other children from having a deep chat with her.

Another day, Jiang Shining kissed Guoguo, greeted everyone and left home to go to work.

Jing Yuan and Chen Tanliang sat side by side on the sofa, each wearing a gray and white turtleneck sweater, watching the door where Jiang Shining left.

"I don't think she is really happy." Chen Tanliang said, "She still cares about the thing that Qiao Huaize doesn't want to come over."

"Nonsense." Jing Yuan said.

When Jing Yuan was upset, he wanted to smoke. As soon as he put his finger on, the cigarette was knocked out by a slap. Jing Yuan stared at Chen Tanliang, and Chen Tanliang's dark eyes stared at him calmly.

"You can't smoke at home," he said.

Jing Yuan rolled his eyes.

"It's better if he doesn't come." Jing Yuan said coldly, "If he dangles in front of my eyes, you will have to annoy me to death."

Chen Tanliang also understood Chu Jingyuan more and more. At first, he felt that this person was particularly arrogant, and he loved being superior in speech and attitude. Now that the two are familiar with each other, Chen Tanliang found that he was really right at the beginning. Chu Jingyuan is such a person, may it be a sequelae of the emperor?

It's just that, apart from being very **** his mouth, this person is pretty good.

Therefore, now that Jing Yuan occasionally speaks cynicism and sarcasm, Chen Tanliang will not hear it.

"I'm really curious." Chen Tanliang looked at Jing Yuan with interest, "Are you annoying me or Qiao Huaize?"

Upon hearing this question, Jing Yuan fell into serious contemplation, seemingly hard to choose. Chen Tanliang didn't want to pay attention to him when he saw him like this.

"Train your security guards yourself."

"What kind of security, don't be so dirty, call a bodyguard." Seeing Chen Tanliang was about to leave, Jing Yuan grabbed his wrist and said helplessly, "I don't bother you, let's go."

"Unfortunately, I bother you." Chen Tanliang said.

The two glared at each other for a few seconds, then grabbed the pillow and beat each other again.

Jiang Shining was hiding something in her heart and refused to say it, but she must be in a bad mood. When she is in a bad mood, they are also in a bad mood. The trainees in Jingyuan Company felt that the training of the boss and instructor Chen was more rigorous and scary than usual in the past two days, and they almost were not tortured to death by the two of them.

For a week in a row, the family seemed to be happy and happy, no different than usual, but the cubs were actually very concerned about Jiang Shining.

And the protagonist Qiao Huaize of this incident, he has never been so good in S City.

Although he has been drinking since that night, he still controls the amount as before. One was because Wanding threatened him to sue, and the other was because two weeks later after the Chinese New Year, the university town opened.