113

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 113:

In the beginning, Warren didn't take the other brothers seriously.

In the previous life, he and Jiang Shining had such a close spiritual relationship. Although her past memories were locked by the bureau, the two people had so many years of synesthesia, coupled with the realistic blonde and blue-eyed Eve and the black hair in the spiritual world. The difference between the black-eyed Jiang Shining, in fact, Warren had a hunch for a long time, so when Jiang Shining said that he had other brothers in this life, he was not particularly surprised.

On the way back, Jiang Shining explained the reason to him and thoroughly explained the doubts in Warren's heart.

But he still didn't care, because he believed that the close relationship between himself and Jiang Shining was beyond the reach of other sons.

However, now it seems that he still noticed Jiang Shining's changes-Warren wanted to be the same as in the past, but Jiang Shining kept the distance between the two people quiet. This is because she still has to take care of it. The feelings of other sons!

Warren threw down the pen, and the paper in front of him couldn't write anymore. so annoying! Why does he have to learn the same things as children?

It's all Chu Jingyuan's fault!

Warren was not happy. If it were in the previous life, Ma Ma could touch him directly through the spirit, but now he is an ordinary human, and there is no spiritual connection anymore. Warren was even more unhappy.

Jiang Shining was working in the office. He checked the department report and his cell phone rang. She put down the report and picked up the phone. It seemed that the call was Alan.

"Hey, Ellen, what's the matter?" Jiang Shining connected the phone.

The opposite had no words for a long time. After a few seconds, he exhaled deeply like a dog.

"I'm not happy." Valen said dryly, "but now you can no longer comfort me directly, so I can only call."

Jiang Shining hooked the corners of her mouth helplessly, and her voice slowed down, "Then why are you unhappy?"

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone, Jiang Shining could almost imagine the unhappy look of Warren's mouth facing downwards, she actually wanted to laugh a little.

"I don't want to write scrolls, and I don't want to make up for human children's high school students." Varun said unhappily. "That Chu Jingyuan must be deliberate. He clearly knows that I am actually an adult, and he disgusts me so much." Then, he said a little bit coquettishly, "Mom, you know I used to be an adult, I don't want to write these things anymore."

Jiang Shining was a little helpless. In fact, she also knew what Jing Yuan meant. If Warren were to come to her, the other sons would be unbalanced. The difference in worldview and background makes a normal son unable to understand why an adult Xin'er teenager can still be indistinguishable from his mother.

Just as fathers don’t hug and hug their daughters like they did when they were young, the same is true for mothers and sons. There should be some distance between them. This is a hidden habit in the ordinary world, and it is normal to avoid suspicion with grown-up children.

However, Valen's situation was too special. He was a mixed blood of orcs, wolf tribe and humans, and he was originally different from ordinary people. Moreover, the relationship between the attacker and the guardian is also different from ordinary people. The situation that Waren needed mental comfort at the time was a hard need, so even if he grew up, he would rely on Jiang Shining like a child.