98

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 98:

Because of this "zombie play house", several teachers have noticed this little girl named Jiang Guoguo.

In the next week, the teachers secretly observed and found that the little girl had a very high awareness of prevention and self-help. Moreover, the brain hole is very big.

For example, in a safety awareness class, the teacher asks everyone: "What should you do if you encounter an earthquake?"

Some children have been indoctrinated at home, so they raise their hands.

"Hide inside the table!"

The child with the most advanced consciousness will say it more completely, "Hide in blind spots and triangles!"

Jiang Guoguo is not a kid who loves to raise his hand to answer, so the teacher looked at her and asked her to answer the question specially.

"Jiang Guoguo, what do you think should be done?"

Guoguo raised her head and said firmly, "Usually repair the underground refuge room, put food, water, weapons, medicinal materials, fireworks, manual power supply and hide in when necessary!"

The children looked at Jiang Guoguo in admiration, and they all made up their minds to go home and let her father build the underground refuge room.

The teacher almost couldn't hold his smile. According to Guoguo, there is no need to ask about fires, earthquakes, and floods. It is enough to have evacuation rooms.

If some very old-fashioned teacher may deny the children’s whimsical ideas, this teacher simply inspires all the children to say, "Think about it, everyone, is the refuge room perfect? ​​If you are outside and other What should I do in the building?"

Everyone babbled again. The teacher saw that Jiang Guoguo stopped talking again. She didn't stop talking because of her temper, but a feeling of having her own thoughts but listening to other people's words with interest.

Hmm... I feel like a very thoughtful little girl!

Next is the drawing class. Although many children have started their special enlightenment in the kindergarten stage, the kindergarten does not teach certain professional things. Its greater purpose is to inspire the children’s imagination and creativity. So I draw with crayons in class.

Today the teacher said that everyone should draw what they are most afraid of.

Some children drew insects, some imaginary big monsters, some daddy or mother, and nothing more. After all, the children in this kindergarten have at least one villa in their family, and it is impossible to be overshadowed by them. The most feared is the plot of a movie or TV series accidentally seen. So there are babies who drew green vegetables, and they all looked very cute.

The aunt of the painting teacher smiled and looked at the children's paintings, feeling that the children's world is really wonderful.

She walked around and walked to Guoguo's side, but saw that Guoguo's notebook was still blank.

The teacher was a little strange, "Guoguo, why didn't you paint?"

"Because I have nothing to fear." Guoguo raised his head, eyes flickering.

The painting teacher heard about her playing zombie games with her children before, so she squatted down and asked, "Then are you afraid of zombies?"

Guoguo shook his head quickly.

"not afraid."

"Aren't you afraid that it will eat you?" The teacher was curious.

"I have a mother." Guoguo said, "My mother is very good."