123

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 123:

This is not over yet, at night, Qiao Huaize returned from S City unexpectedly.

"Aren't you supposed to be back tomorrow?" Chen Tanliang and Jing Xuan were stunned when they saw him.

"Ask for leave." Qiao Huaize said. He looked at Jingyuan, "If you need any help, you can also find me."

Feeling Qiao Huaize also dreamed of the same plot, so he came back so anxiously.

"I take your thoughts, but I can't find you to beat him up." Jing Yuan spread his hands.

When Qiao Huaize saw Jing Yuan's face that didn't seem to care, he was a little puzzled and looked at the other two.

"This kid has the handle that can directly cause Longteng Tianxia to close down, and can even throw the Xiu family directly into prison." Chen Tanliang said, "It is purely superfluous that we care about him."

Qiao Huaize still didn't understand.

"Then why not take revenge directly?" Qiao Huaize asked Jing Yuan.

Jing Yuan scratched his head and sighed.

"I didn't care about it myself. In the end, he was forced to write down and let me take over the throne. It was already considered revenge. I just can't forgive him for poisoning my mother." Jing Yuan said, "I wanted to do this, but then I thought, Xiu Lingfei now has his own wealth and career, and his lifeline is in my hands. In fact, this is the safest. What if I let him lose everything and the bereaved dog bites people indiscriminately?"

Everyone was silent for a while.

Yes, Xiu Lingfei is now enjoying the glory and wealth, and he has the handle in Jingyuan's hands, so he honestly asks P City to leave P City without asking himself to be bored. If they designed to make Xiu Lingfei go bankrupt and make his life meaningless, perhaps Xiu Lingfei who lost everything would do something extreme.

They were all afraid of Jiang Shining being hurt.

Although Jiang Shining was stronger than they thought, these sons were simply heartbroken. The pain of losing their mother in the previous life was too unforgettable, and now I am afraid that she will be hurt by an accident someday.

"Then... Then you really don't care about him?" Jing Xuan bit his lip and asked unwillingly.

In his last life, Xiu Ling was very good to Jing Xuan because he loved the house and Wu. He was willing to be a good father in front of Jing Xuan, so even if Jing Xuan knew that Xiu Lingfei hated Jing Yuan, he just knew it, it was impossible for Xiu Lingfei to directly cause trouble with Jing Yuan in front of him.

And when Jing Yuan was the elder brother, he was willing to act calmly in front of his younger brother, as if what he had experienced before was not a big deal.

So this may be the first time Jing Xuan saw how Jing Yuan was targeted. Jing Xuan's heart was chilled. He didn't understand why Xiu Lingfei could be so cruel to his own flesh and blood. The older child should be the age when his parents were afraid that he would be too naughty to fall and be injured. Xiu Lingfei did not hesitate. The ground started to Jingyuan.

If you don't want this child, why let the poor woman give birth to him?

After two lives, Jing Xuan resented Xiu Lingfei again. But this time, it seemed that he had no reason to confront him again. After all, they have moved out of P City obediently, and it stands to reason that the grievances of the previous life should have ended in the previous life, but... the sulking in my heart is still hard to calm down.