ғɪᴠᴇ

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 5: Vicious Female Match

Cheng Luoxun was very grateful for Xiu Jingrui's dedication and love to her. She wanted to repay him, but she didn't have a good idea. You should know that Xiu Jingrui was a person who thought that every family would be equipped with an airplane before he was eight years old. The kind of civil airplane with hundreds or even thousands of people is something that he can't think of.

At this level of Fu Cheng, no gift seems to be in his eyes.

A week later, Xiu Jingrui and Cheng Luoxun arrived in P City in Xiu’s private plane. Among the Maserati who came to pick them up, Cheng Luoxun made up his mind.

Jing Rui, otherwise, you go to live in my house?❞ Cheng Luoxun said softly, ❝You haven't experienced the life of a commoner? I want you to experience ordinary and plain happiness.

Xiu Jingrui naturally agreed. So, the president followed Cheng Luoxun to the house she bought in the city center when she was a young actress. Not only that, Cheng Luoxun also actively invited Xiu Jingrui to go shopping in the supermarket.

Xiu Jingrui is also very enthusiastic. As a wealthy N-generation, he really has no chance to come to such a place. It's just that, wearing a neatly tailored suit and handsome looking and deep-sighted, he attracted the attention of many people.

Cheng Luoxun couldn't tell that it was a small little flower in the film and television industry. Every time she found something she liked to eat, she excitedly raised her hand to show Xiu Jingrui. Xiu Jingrui pushed the shopping cart, his eyes calmly twitched the corners of his mouth.

When he looked up, he saw instant coffee on the shelves. This opened the door to Xiu Jingrui's new world again. He picked up a bag and observed it carefully. It turned out that there was still coffee that could be brewed in the world, which was amazing.

At the same time, Cheng Luoxun turned to the other side of the shelf. She had reached out to get something, but she did not expect to meet another person. Cheng Luoxun turned her face away—she happened to see Jiang Shining who was also here to shop.

Jiang Shining was thinking about what to buy today, when she heard an air-conditioner in her ear, Jiang Shining turned her head and saw a petite woman with a good face and a protective desire. Her eyes widened and she couldn't believe it. Staring at her, his lower lip was slightly shaking.

Jiang...Jiang Ranran! Why are you here!❞ Cheng Luoxun tremblingly stretched out her hand to her, and said in horror, ❝Are you following my journey? What are you doing? You...you still refuse to let it go. Have you passed me?

Pointed at by righteous indignation, Jiang Shi dullly uttered a syllable: ❝...Huh?

To be honest, Jiang Shining's first reaction didn't even think it had anything to do with it. Because the worlds she's been to are all of a high level of difficulty, no matter how bad the character collapses, she has an IQ. Jiang Shining has never encountered this kind of scenes like this kind of noisy in the street, she even thought this person Not mentally normal.

Many people watching the excitement have already surrounded one after another, Jiang Shining frowned.

Miss, did you admit the wrong person?❞ Jiang Shining said, ❝I have never seen you before.❞