96

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 96:

In the ringtones of the children praising their mother, Wei Yan, who was covered with his head, felt that the atmosphere suddenly became silent.

"I'll go out to answer the phone, you press me." The leader's voice broke the embarrassment.

The sound of opening and closing the door sounded, and the car lighted, and it seemed that there was a person going out.

When Jing Yuan came outside the car, he looked around and made sure that there was no one here, and then he took out his mobile phone to connect.

"Hey, mom, what's the matter?" He lowered his voice.

"Jing Yuan, are you busy now?" Jiang Shining said, "I am at the **** hotel. I have a drink and can't drive a car. Is it convenient for you to come and pick me up?"

"this…"

Jing Yuan glanced back at Wei Yansao's red car and hesitated.

It's really not very convenient. He is kidnapping a ticket.

"Mom, I have a bit of work here, maybe I can't walk away..."

"It's okay, then I'll call Jing Xuan and Chen Tanliang." Jiang Shining said.

Jing Yuan thought about it, it was the evening peak, and it would take at least half an hour for the two of them to rush here from home.

"No, no, I'll pick you up." Jing Yuan made up his mind and said, "I will arrive in about ten to fifteen minutes."

After hanging up the phone, Jing Yuan turned his head and drove in again.

Two of his men pressed Wei Yanmeng with their heads on the seat of the car. This Young Master Wei was seldom wronged, and he was extremely wronged at this moment.

"If you are honest and keep this posture, I will let people let go of you." Jing Yuan said coldly.

Wei Yan nodded quickly while covering the sack.

Jing Yuan nodded, his two subordinates let go of him, Jing Yuan said, "You two go outside and guard, I want to ask him something."

"Boss, hurry up," his subordinates demanded, "the surveillance cameras here have ten minutes to recover."

What, even the camera was turned off by them? Wei Yan felt even more desperate.

The two got out of the car, and only Wei Yan and Chu Jingyuan, who were trembling with sacks, were left in the car. Jing Yuan took out his mobile phone, adjusted it to the ten-minute countdown, then put it aside and looked at Wei Yan.

"Wei Yan is." Jing Yuan said coldly, "I ask you a few questions, and you have to answer them truthfully."

"You said you said." Wei Yan specially cooperated, "I will give you whatever you want, as long as you don't hurt my life."

Jing Yuan sneered coldly, "Whether your life is worry-free depends on whether your answer satisfies me."

This murderous aura made Wei Yan tremble, "I absolutely satisfy you!"

"What is the relationship between you and Jiang Shining?" Jing Yuan asked coldly.

"Huh?" Wei Yan was dumbfounded. He didn't expect the other party to ask this question. He just hesitated, and he felt pain in the fingers he was pressed on his back. The kidnapper thought he was slow to speak, so he broke his bones. The tears of Wei Yan suddenly came out, "No, it doesn't matter, it's a friend!"