112 (1)

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 112: (1)

Jiang Shining breathed a sigh of relief after the successful construction of the spiritual bridge between the two.

The researchers, soldiers, and the Secretary-General who had been keeping an eye on the data from a distance all ran over happily. The Secretary-General reported this to his boss with joy, and the researcher held Jiang Shining's hand with tears in his eyes.

"You are great, Ms. Eve!" he said excitedly, "you saved a life, and you are still a powerful weapon!"

Jiang Shining smiled without answering.

"Yes, yes, it succeeded! Yes, my lord... We once tamed that beast!" The Secretary-General also kept calling, very happy.

With the effectiveness of Valen, the Agabian Empire will be at least a long way ahead of other civilizations in terms of supernatural powers.

Jiang Shining felt a little disdain in her heart. These arrogant people, she really didn't like to treat a living person as a commodity or weapon. No one is more noble than anyone, or any species.

These ecstatic empires had forgotten that Jiang Shining had been in a sense with Warren. Before shielding each other, what Jiang Shining saw was what Warren saw. Jiang Shining's mood could still be understood by Warren.

When the beaming people were discussing with each other, the value on the tablet in the researcher's hand rose extremely, and the cell alarm bell behind them was loud.

Everyone looked back, but saw that Waren's hands locked behind him were clenching his fists hard. He raised his head and roared, Ka-Waren broke the chain behind him abruptly.

His hands returned to freedom. The second was to stretch out his hand to pull the collar around his neck. The collar crackled and increased the click. Normal people may have been fainted by the electric shock, but Warren had to squeeze his teeth. The collar pulled down. Immediately afterwards, the chains of both legs and feet were all broken by brute force.

Everyone was dumbfounded. If Warren's strength was 100, then the strength of the chains and controllers that held him would be around 160, but Warren could open the restraints so easily.

Warren raised his head and looked at the single-sided mirror with a pair of indifferent green eyes. The imperial personnel were all stiff in place, obviously he shouldn't have seen inside, but when he turned his head, they were like prey being watched, they didn't dare to move.

In the masterpiece of the red alarm bell, the boy stretched out his fist and smashed the single-sided mirror that was able to prevent missile attacks.

Wow —

As the mirror shattered, there was a mixture of excited voices from the researcher, "After the appeaser and the attacker build a bridge to each other, they will strengthen each other, and it seems that he has become stronger again!"

Perhaps, those who can do scientific research will put their lives aside no matter what era.

At the same time, the boy had dexterously stepped into the observation room. He stopped beside Jiang Shining, his sullen eyes swept toward the others. The terrifying, beast-like coercive formation made everyone afraid to move. Only the soldiers immediately raised their laser guns and aimed at him.

Unconsciously, the confrontation in the house turned into Eve and the boy on one side, and the other empires stood together.

Looking at Warren's stance again, he stood beside the woman, half on guard, half ready to attack.