ᴛᴇɴ

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 10: resource

That villa is the one that Jiang Shining lives in now. Since knowing that this is the real estate owned by Longteng Tianxia, ​​Jiang Shining has no plans to live anymore-the robots are also sinister, using this small trick to make her. Get in touch with the plot.

It's just that such a big real estate is not easy to sell, and it is just right to live in these children.

Thank you boss, we will definitely practice hard!❞ The trainees who didn't stand out all said excitedly.

Hard work is the second thing, and the most important thing is character.❞ Jiang Shining smiled faintly, ❝Don't abandon all of our resources, and then abandon the old club and change jobs.

Everyone laughed.

Gu Haotian and his new agent had noticed this, Jiang Shining ridiculed them openly. She is young and beautiful, and she doesn't leave any affection when she speaks.

Gu Haotian is still a little fresh meat, his ears are red, I don't know if he is ashamed or angry. His new agent is more sleek, and he points his glasses with his finger and smiles.

Ms. Jiang... You see, you are also very busy, otherwise we will take care of Haotian's affairs first, and we won't bother when we're done.

Jiang Shining seemed to notice that there were two of them sitting next to her. She turned her head and scanned the two of them, raising her eyebrows calmly.

Oh, deal with it. Compensate for liquidated damages according to the contract, and you can leave after you have paid.

This newly-emerged female president has impressed everyone with her approachable salary increase and the big villa. When she said that, some employees said angrily, ❝Then we have condensed the money that has been so painstakingly and laboriously over the past few years. How can resources be compensated?

That is, how do we calculate the manpower and material resources we spend when we buy fans, buy hot search, buy, and forward, to various variety show film and television resources?❞ Another person said bitterly, ❝This kind of people should be blocked!

Behind Gu Haotian’s new agent is Long Teng. When he saw the stingy look of Ninglu’s employees, he was disdainful, because the boss had specifically explained before he came. If Ninglu Media is not upset and thinks that the liquidated damages are low, then he will just show the company. Offer.

He just wanted to speak, he wanted to hide the needle in the cotton and return the ridicule he had just received. Unexpectedly, Jiang Shining had already spoken.

This is indeed the freedom of Mr. Gu Haotian.❞ Jiang Shining said calmly, ❝It doesn't matter, I have money. Since we can be the first one, there will be more in the future. There is no need to worry about this matter.

She looked at the agent, ❝Just like that, you go and go through the handover procedures with our employees.

Jiang Shining still has a lot of points and can exchange a lot of money. She didn't think it was cheating. The points were earned by her life and Xiu Lingfei was able to achieve such a big success. The basic reason was that he was directly born into a wealthy family and had a sufficiently high platform. If it is an ordinary person, it is estimated that his career will be a lot tortuous.