33

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 33:

Jiang Shining feels that she is not the kind of mother who is very good at raising babies. At least, it is too difficult for more than three babies to engage in—

And so many children are raised individually, which one is not the heart? So she decided that as long as it was not a matter of principle, she would not interfere.

When the children are older, they should be self-reliant!

Jiang Shining coaxed Guoguo to sleep before returning to the master bedroom.

Jiang Shining was in a good mood because he was going to the island for vacation, and soon fell asleep.

However, when she fell asleep, the spirit of peaceful sleep came to the studio of the Chuanshu Administration Bureau, with familiar robots and a bookshelf facing upwards invisible to the top.

Jiang Shining almost forgot about the administration. She looked left and right, coldly said, "Say, what's the matter?"

The robots respect high-level book wearers like her, and at this moment, the robot responsible for handing over with Jiang Shining flew over, rubbing his claws.

"Dear Ms. Jiang Shining, do you remember our previous agreement? You will solve the troubles of Xiao Baiwen in this world, and we have resurrected all your children in this world." The robot said with a sad face." But because the world develops freely, we did not expect..."

"What did you expect?"

"You kids. Obviously it was originally a setting of supporting characters and villains, but I don't know why, we checked it again before, and they all have the protagonist's fate." The robot said aggrievedly, "The protagonist's halo It’s too powerful, so that the plots and characters that need to be solved in the Xiaobai texts can’t get close to you."

In other words, Jiang Shining, surrounded by multiple protagonists, can no longer overlap with those plots in this world's trajectory, and there is no intersection, so naturally there is no way to trigger the plot to solve Xiao Baiwen's clichés.

She had always been a supporting role, and she didn't expect that she would have this day.

The robots all regret it a little bit—Jiang Shining is already very powerful after passing through the experience of the fifth world. If Ninglu Media continues to grow, Jiang Shining, the boss, will naturally have no way of conflicting with the unfinished characters of Xiao Baiwen in the entertainment industry, and her children who were trained as protagonists from cannon fodder. It's too powerful.

Unless the entire world is rewashed, Jiang Shining, surrounded by many protagonists, is no longer suitable for the mission.

"Then what do you want?" Jiang Shining raised her eyebrows.

It is impossible for the robots to destroy everything that Jiang Shining has now in order to let Jiang Shining perform the task. That would be too inhumane.

It sighed, and then said, "Do you think this is okay? Because the level of difficulty in this world is very low, the General Administration will send a new book wearer to complete the reversal of these small white essays for you. After completion, she will go to other World. As a senior, you can take care of it."

Jiang Shining didn't believe that these robots were so kind.

"I don't need to do anything else?"

The robot seemed to become happy.

"Of course, Ms. Jiang Shining, you can retire completely and complete your own life. I wish you a happy family and good night."

—It's so kind!