64

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 64:

In a martial arts gym in S City, Qiao Huaize stood in an empty martial arts classroom, watching himself in the mirror on the wall. At this moment, he was wearing a white library uniform, and the gold-rimmed glasses that he had always worn were also taken off at this moment and put aside.

Without the barrier of glasses, the pair of dark gray slender phoenix eyes looked even more unfathomable, like a thousand-year-old pond, exuding a faint coolness.

Qiao Huaize held a sword in his hand. This was one of the many good swords he had searched for in this world for many years. It's just a pity that no matter how good the sword in this world is, it can't keep up with the world in his last life.

The sword in this world has no soul, but a dead thing.

Qiao Huaize's slender fingers clasped the scabbard, slowly pulled the scabbard away, and threw it aside.

When Wan Ding, the curator of the martial arts hall, came to the door, he saw this scene.

Qiao Huaize made the sword flow through the clouds, and the sword flower bloomed beside him. Every move and every style of his is extremely fast, ordinary people can only see the afterimage. But in fact, Qiao Huaize's swordsmanship is fast and stable. How to stretch every inch of his muscles, how his fingers hold the hilt, and even the arc and posture of the sword are all in his grasp, and there is no distinction between them. Difference.

Wanding stood at the door and watched idiotically for a long time. His parents practiced martial arts from the same line, but each generation learned different things. For example, his grandfather practiced swords and his father practiced boxing. When he arrived, he practiced Sanda. After all, the times are moving forward, and young people nowadays don't learn those things of the older generation, nor can they learn them.

Wanding's grandfather is also regarded as a well-known swordsman in the local area, just to say something rebellious, Wanding thinks that Qiao Huaize may be more powerful than his grandfather.

Watching Qiao Huaize dance sword is a kind of enjoyment. As long as the sword is in his hands, it seems to be a part of him. No matter what kind of swordsmanship, Qiao Huaize will always have a bone-like temperament.

He is like a noble red-crowned crane, always elegant, indifferent, and tall. Qiao Huaize's swordsmanship is no longer pure sword dancing and martial arts.

That is art, art. Wan Ding Nei Niu thought to himself.

At the end of a set of swordsmanship, Qiao Huaize loosened his fingers and flipped his wrist. The hilt of the long sword was turned over at the back of his hand. Qiao Huaize held the hilt with his backhand and put it into the scabbard.

"Okay, great!" Although it has been watched for several years, Wanding couldn't help but applaud to greet him.

Qiao Huaize turned his face to the side, and after just such a round of movements, there was not even a drop of sweat on his forehead. Qiao Huaize looked up at the time, it was almost seven o'clock in the evening. He lowered his eyelashes, and just wanted to pick up the water glass on the ground next to him, Wanding had already handed him the water with great insight.

"Thank you." Qiao Huaize was not polite with him either.

The family of martial arts is basically very traditional. Wanding was brought up by his grandfather when he was a child, and his grandfather practiced martial arts as a student. He himself has become accustomed to it.

Because martial arts such as martial arts, like traditional opera, pay attention to accepting apprentices, the master should treat his apprentice as sincerely as his son, and the apprentice should respect the master as if he respects his father. Some masters don't charge money, and the apprentice lives in vain, so of course he has to serve the master in return.