85

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 85:

Three days after the first episode went live, the online reviews were very positive, and of course the movie actor Mu Xu had the most traffic.

On the other side, Feng Fuman actually molested the little meat in the same group as her in the show! Jiang Shining specifically asked to cut these pictures less in the later stage, but Feng Fuman's charm of a mature imperial sister was already unstoppable in the show.

There are two peak periods in this show. Mu Xu is brushing her husband when he comes out of the barrage, and Feng Fuman is brushing her husband when he comes out of the barrage! Jiang Shining understood that nowadays the little girl calls her husband whoever she likes.

The main reason was that Feng Fuman was too high-minded, so she sat lazily on the sofa, with long curly hair casually draped on one side, with a sense of quality that she was filming in the Republic of China. She occasionally glanced at Xiao Xianrou, and Xiao Xianrou's ears could be red.

Seeing Xiaoxianrou was about to fall. Jiang Shining had a headache. Although this matter had nothing to do with her, she still reminded Feng Fuman. Unexpectedly, Feng Fuman replied to her: My mother is naturally beautiful and attractive, so should I cover my face?

...Okay, it's too wild to control.

Jiang Shining thought for a while, and sent her a sentence: You are now my artist. If you do something to discredit the company's image, I will deduct your money.

Then he put down the phone contentedly.

By the way, the matter of her signing with Feng Fuman hasn't come out yet, so I'll talk about it when the time is most appropriate.

Jiang Shining was fine in the afternoon, and drove to the training center to take a look at Lin Qingqing. During this period, Lin Qingqing had been studying with the performance teacher and added dances and musical instruments by the way.

"Boss, Miss Lin has a very good savvy." Lin Qingqing's agent exclaimed to her, "Lin Qingqing learns to dance and play piano with others. She almost gets it through, and the teachers from those colleges and universities like it. NS."

Of course, after Lin Qingqing was a famous family in her last life, the eldest daughter, dancing and playing the piano is simply standard equipment, but her family is not good enough in this life, so she delayed a little. But Lin Qingqing has practiced intermittently since she was a child, so now it's easy to pick it up.

Lin Qingqing's agent asked her for instructions again, hoping that Lin Qingqing would receive some announcements while studying. Although the movie was not released, it finally gained some popularity before, and it was a pity that it was wasted.

Jiang Shining thought for a while, "There are several advertising opportunities, all of which are quite good. I will tell you after I finish my selection."

Of course the broker has no objection.

In the afternoon, Jiang Shining carefully selected three advertisements that were more suitable for Lin Qingqing, and asked his assistant to give Lin Qingqing's agent, so that the two of them could choose.

Here, when Lin Qingqing finished class, the agent gave Lin Qingqing the list of three advertisement profiles, and Lin Qingqing sat down with interest to choose.

Looking at her, the agent said with emotion, "You are in a good time."

"What do you mean?" Lin Qingqing was still looking at the introduction of the ad text.