50 (2)

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 50: (2)

Read it all once, but she wants to read it over and over again and write notes on it.

Schools are now more and more standardized, and Chen Ruozhi happily goes to school with two pigtails every day. It didn't take a month to get bored, and she worked through all the textbooks that people would teach for a year in a month. There is an old academic professor in the school who likes what she likes. After visiting her home, he will accept her as a student, give her private lessons every week, teach her every day, and books that are beyond her age.

The siblings gradually became different. Chen Ruozhi became a primary school bully, and Chen Tanliang became interested in various strategies and arrangements, as well as the army. Chen Jiacheng often took him to his own army.

On the night of Chen Tanliang's 18th birthday, Jiang Shining returned to the Chuanshu Administration in a dream.

"Dear 154800 book wearer, congratulations on your completion of the task of raising children." The robot said, "You will leave next year. Please use the last year to do the finishing touches."

After Jiang Shining woke up, her heart was suddenly heavy.

Life with a disability is so inconvenient, it seems that this kind of life should be bored. But... Jiang Shining pursed his lips.

She was going to experience parting again.

In the morning, the maid helped Jiang Shining get dressed. As soon as Jiang Shining got in the wheelchair, Chen Tanliang walked in hurriedly.

"Mom! Do you think I'm handsome?"

Jiang Shining raised her eyes, and she was taken aback.

Chen Tanliang is already tall and straight. He is dressed in a blue military uniform. The well-cut military trousers are pierced into black boots along his long legs. The belt tied around his waist makes his shoulders wide and narrow waist. Spiritual and very handsome.

What a handsome little marshal.

Jiang Shining couldn't help smiling, "Really handsome."

Chen Tanliang proudly took out his white gloves and put them on by himself.

"My father said that I gave me a military uniform when I was 18 years old. He really did." Even if the relationship between the father and son was a little cold these years, Chen Tanliang was very happy at this moment.

After Chen Tanliang put on gloves, it was more like that. The maid in the room blushed.

When the maid was about to push Jiang Shining to eat, Chen Tanliang took a long leg.

"I come."

Chen Tanliang pushed Jiang Shining, and the two slowly moved forward in the corridor. It's the beginning of spring, and the scent of flowers is everywhere in the courtyard.

"I have already thought about it. I will give myself another five years to become stronger and better, and use this time to convince everyone to convince me."

"Why is it five years?"

Chen Tanliang's gaze was fixed ahead.

"I want to prove to everyone that I am better than my father." He said slowly, "I want to be a better person than him."

Jiang Shining smiled.

"You are already."

When the two came to the restaurant, Sun Qinling and Xu Lingxin started booing when they saw him.