132

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 132:

Mu Chi didn't expect that Chu Jingyuan would come to him.

When he saw Chu Jingyuan outside the door, his blood seemed to freeze instantly. Looking at the young man in front of him, Mu Chi's lips moved, but there was no sound. He didn't know how to speak for a while.

But Jing Yuan glanced at Mu Chi stiffly.

"Are you the owner of this cat?"

It seemed that he did not recognize Mu Chi's identity.

Only then did Mu Chi breathe a sigh of relief, he shook his head.

"I only feed it occasionally."

"If you keep a cat, it's best not to let it go out and run around. Now that the property is strictly inspected, it will be dangerous." Jing Yuan said. He noticed the man's nervousness, but thought it was because his visit was a bit abrupt, and added, "Don't be afraid, I'm not a bad person, I just come to remind you."

"I am not its owner." Mu Chi said briefly. He didn't want to talk to Chu Jingyuan too much for fear that the other party would recognize him. He thought for a while and added, "You take it away. The cats are in the garage. I didn't close the garage door. You can go in directly."

Jing Yuan could feel the sense of resistance and refusal to communicate in this person. But there are always people who live alone with weird personalities. Besides, it was indeed Jing Yuan who suddenly came to the door. People were quite vigilant and normal, so Jing Yuan didn't care too much.

"Good." Jing Yuan said.

After he said this word, Mu Chi nodded softly, and wanted to close the door.

boom-!

Chu Jingyuan suddenly supported the door panel.

"Have we met before?" Chu Jingyuan asked. His eyes looked at Mu Chi like a deep pool.

Mu Chi lowered his head and said in a low voice, "You have admitted the wrong person."

Then closed the door.

This time Chu Jingyuan didn't stop him.

After closing the door, Mu Chi then put down the stick in his hand. He stood behind the door with his head down, his chest still undulating slightly, and his heartbeat had not yet calmed down.

After a few seconds, Mu Chi leaned back on the door panel, closed his eyes, and his eyelashes quivered.

He seemed to be covered by the heavy rain again. The rain fell on the ground and on his body, and the rain washed the entire imperial city.

"--Do you think you are the mother's concubine, I dare not kill you?" The young prince's angry voice sounded in his ears.

Mu Chi opened his eyes, and he stared straight ahead.

The young and energetic prince who remained in his memory has now grown into a mature and stable man.

Muchi walked to the side door, he opened the door, and saw that the three kittens in the corner of the garage disappeared with the nest, and he was relieved. He took out the cat meal he had just made from the kitchen and put it on the table, and began to eat dinner.

Start moving tomorrow.

he thinks.

<<<

At 8 o'clock in the evening, Chu Jingyuan, who had left the house suddenly, came back.