119

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 119:

Chujingxuan is inspecting its newly opened large-scale shopping mall.

Including P City, the first batch of eleven cities across the country opened Xuanyuan's "Senze Plaza", which includes a large-scale commercial chain integrating clothing, movies, children, and catering.

Other employees and the general manager surrounded him eagerly, telling him about the effects and income of the three-month trial operation. Jing Yuan listened to each other, he had an efficient brain that filters nonsense, so he quickly blocked the bragging and scenes of his subordinates into the background sound.

After taking two steps, Jing Xuan suddenly remembered something and stopped.

"What kind of cat coffee did you get here before?"

"Oh oh oh, on the fifth floor, the best location, I will show you now..." The subordinates responded quickly.

Previously, this cat coffee shop, under the supervision of the chief executive, reduced almost all expenses, but it occupies the best position of the store on the fifth floor. The new management of Senzawa Plaza feels that the background of this shop owner is extraordinary, and he must have the same background. relation.

So even though there have been only waiters in this cat cafe for the past three months, the high-levels of the mall are still very polite to this store.

Since the trial operation, Jing Xuan has never been to this cat cafe made by Jing Yuan. What Chu Jingyuan does is unrestrained and unpredictable. He is rather curious about how long Chu Jingyuan will be interested in this cat cafe.

A group of people sat on the escalator to the fifth floor. The high-levels were also working diligently while leading the way, using scenes to euphemistically express their care for the store. They stopped talking until the store was right in front of them.

Jing Xuan opened the door in front. After entering, he saw that it was a small bar on the left and a fence decorated with a wooden fence on the right. Seats and cat climbing frames were inside.

"Hello, I'm sorry, our house is closed today." The waitress in an apron came over and said apologetically, when she saw a bunch of executive management leaders crowded behind him, she was stunned. .

Jing Xuan walked a few steps inside. He looked into the fence and raised his eyebrows.

I saw Chu Jingyuan sitting inside with coffee and cake on the coffee table in front of him. He was wearing a suit, but sitting lazily, not caring whether his suit was crumpled or not.

Moreover, there are several cats around his body, one on the left and two on the right, and he is holding an American shorthair cat in his arms. He touches the cat in his arms for a while, and touches the head of the cat next to him. The momentum of the concubines.

No, Chu Jingyuan is much gentler to cats than to people.

Jing Xuan stood outside the fence, his temples jumping.

"Brother, what are you doing here?"

Chu Jingyuan, who raised his head and emptied himself, then recovered from the wonderful world of licking cats. He turned his face to look at Jing Xuan with a lazy look.

"As you can see, throw up the cat."

The leaders behind Jing Xuan were shocked. Wang Muze was young and promising and came from an ordinary person, so no one in the circle knew what the family behind him looked like. He actually has an older brother? Then how can you stay unknown?