78

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 78:

Back to the villa, when the door was opened, the room was greeted lively, but when they saw Jiang Shining and the strange and tall young man behind Jingyuan, they couldn't help but silence.

Even if they have never met, everyone knows that this person is Qiao Huaize.

"He is Qiao Huaize and he is now a teacher in S City." Jiang Shining said, "Jing Xuan has already met him. Tan Liang and Ruozhi should see him for the first time? If you have any questions, you can communicate more."

After being stirred up by Jing Yuan and Qiao Huaize, the afternoon meeting has not yet started. After changing his shoes, Jiang Shining went up to the second floor and called the sponsors he wanted to cooperate with.

As soon as she left, the atmosphere in the house suddenly became a little embarrassing.

Chen Tanliang was cold-tempered and didn't like to talk. The last time Jing Xuan met with Qiao Huaize, the fight was the same, and he didn't know what to say at this time. Jingyuan was left, and he didn't even have the idea of ​​being a landlord. He was so exhausted by today that he took out a can of beer from the refrigerator and went into his bedroom.

On the contrary, Chen Ruozhi smiled immediately.

"Brother Huai Ze, nice to meet you."

She took out slippers from the shoe cabinet and handed them to Qiao Huaize.

"Mom said you have a habit of cleanliness. I bought these before. You can make do with them first."

Qiao Huaize thanked him in a low voice and took the things.

When he took off his coat and changed his shoes, Chen Ruozhi again asked him to sit on the sofa.

Because there are two ancient people, Jingyuan and Jingxuan, and Chen Tanliang also likes to drink tea, there are a lot of good tea at home, and they are often always on standby. Chen Ruozhi took a small tea table here. Pour a cup of tea for Qiao Huaize.

Chen Tanliang is actually very uncomfortable with his sister taking care of other men, but there is no way. Without Chen Ruozhi, the scene would be a bit ugly.

Neither he nor Qiao Huaize are active people, and there is no possibility of talking to each other at all.

Jing Xuan sighed. He took a drink from the refrigerator, opened it by himself, and looked at Qiao Huaize.

"The tea you make is not as good as the one I make. When you have time, I make the tea and you can taste it."

"Yes." Chen Ruozhi said with a smile, "Jing Xuan has first-class craftsmanship."

With Jing Xuan and Chen Ruozhi talking, the atmosphere finally looks a little better.

No way, they are both brothers in the family. Chen Tanliang and Jing Yuan are not the kind of polite people, and the two younger siblings don't have to take care of them.

Chen Tanliang looked there for a while in the kitchen, then turned his head and entered Jing Yuan's bedroom.

Jing Yuan was lying on the sofa, drinking and swiping his phone.

When Chen Tanliang watched him drinking, his eyebrows frowned, "With your lifestyle, you can live to be eighty years old and have a fortune-telling."

"You can leave me alone." Jing Yuan looked at the phone without raising his eyes. He lazily said, "It's all to blame for Qiao Huaize. Mom told him to quit drinking, so she took me too. I can't smoke now, and I can't let me drink."