94

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 94:

One month later, Ninglu Media’s first ancient fantasy film was released.

Because of the overwhelming movie promotion, Zhang Sujin's talented actor and the highly popular Lin Qingqing, and the fact that there was no one in the same period, the premiere box office was already number one.

The most important thing is that many people look at it with the idea of ​​complaining. After all, there are many bad movies in fantasy movies, not to mention that one male and female starring is a actor and actress, and the other is a pure newcomer. The outside world is not optimistic.

Who knows, when the first audience walked out of the movie theater, they immediately turned into tap water and promoted the movie everywhere.

There is no other reason, because the wife of this movie is too conscientious, and she doesn't have the feeling of 50 cents of special effects at all. Whether it is the material of the clothing, the prototype of the monster, etc., it is great.

For the two leading actors, Zhang Sujin, as a famous actor who plays the role of gold, has always been ignored by the audience. This time he showed the strength of a class actor. In the later stage of the movie, she had a deep love affair with the heroine and cried many people.

Only then did they discover that Zhang Sujin actually had such a side.

As for the actress Lin Qingqing, she didn't see her acting skills at all in this play, because everything seems to be natural. Lin Qingqing is the white fox, and the white fox is Lin Qingqing. Her coquettish, naive, naive, and charming from her bones are perfectly integrated, not to mention the male lead, even the audience is about to fall in love with this innocent and charming, sometimes sexy, sometimes like a child-like nine-tailed white fox NS.

Because of the perfect script, excellent acting skills and special effects, and the blessing of costumes and props, the quality of the film is very high, and the box office has exceeded one billion in less than four days, and the momentum is not diminished.

In just a few days in theaters, Zhang Sujin, who was originally classified as a martial arts actor, has reached the second peak in her career. In just a few days, directors and investors who know the goods have thrown olive branches.

And Lin Qingqing, also became the hottest newcomer actor for a while, all over the Internet are complimenting the film and two leading actors. Because of her excellent acting skills, she was also praised and praised endlessly.

Generally, newcomers have achieved such excellent results in their first works, and they will be more or less drifting.

However, Lin Qingqing, who has lived for two lives, is very calm. She knows that this role was specially found for her by Jiang Shining, and it fits her best. The grace and temperament exaggerated by the outside world were all cultivated by the ladies of the previous life, and the ancient background fits her past. As for acting skills, in the palace, who doesn't tell lies or acting skills anymore? So as long as the lines are memorized, Lin Qingqing will naturally be able to perform this role.

But if there is another movie of another type, outsiders will find that her acting skills are not enough to watch.

"I will arrange some high-quality variety activities for you this year. As for movies, you will settle down for a while and learn acting skills with your teacher." Jiang Shining also said to her, "You can attract audiences with your personality and maintain exposure. Enough."

Lin Qingqing trusted Jiang Shining 100%, and she did what she asked.

According to the market popularity and various reports, the staff of the film department of Ninglu Media predicts that the film will eventually reach the bottom of at least 3 billion.