135

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 135:

Soon, the waiter brought coffee, sandwiches and small cakes.

Jiang Shining discovered that Mu Chi and other people were very normal. He took things in an orderly manner, and the food was placed on the table, and he did not forget to thank the waiter. No matter how you look at it, he is a very normal and polite man. Moreover, his appearance is a bit unsmiling, although he is handsome but also stern, and he looks pretty good-looking.

But when the waiter was gone, he paired with Shang Jiang Shi Ning, and he returned to the same double-business condition of the shadow guard level back then. Mu Chi ordered a bunch of things, and he slowly pushed them. Except for leaving himself a cup of coffee, they almost put them in front of Jiang Shining.

He might want to use food to please Jiang Shining, who just seemed a little angry.

Jiang Shining picked up the coffee in a complicated mood. She took a casual sip, only to find that Mu Chi had blindly killed a mouse and ordered her favorite hazelnut coffee.

Although her Internet fans imagined that the boss person is the kind of cool sister who only drinks bitter coffee, but also the kind that only drinks hand-milled. In fact, Jiang Shining is not picky in her diet. She likes to drink this sweet coffee.

Jiang Shining didn't pay much attention to this, but this small coincidence calmed her mood a bit.

She wanted to chat with Mu Chi like a normal person, just like she was chatting with Wei Yan at the time, but how could it be so difficult to open the chat box when she sat with Mu Chi? When I thought the status of the two of them was different, they talked a lot.

Jiang Shining doesn't ask for anything else. If Mu Chi can be normal, he can talk to her with the same attitude and tone as he just talked to the waiter.

Maybe Mu Chi is really not good at chatting. Think about it, what are you talking about? Even if the shadow guard was something in his previous life, he still remembered that the kind of widowhood that had been cultivated for decades under cruel training couldn't be changed casually.

Jiang Shining felt that her temper towards him was nothing but nonsense.

She put down the coffee and sighed softly.

"Let's chat."

If she was not leading, Mu Chineng would just blink his eyes without speaking for several hours.

"Good." Mu Chi said.

"How is your background in this life?" Jiang Shining said, "Are you still happy in this life?"

Don't ask me, Mu Chi actually went abroad to study and graduated with a master's degree in Ivy League. Counting the value of his military strength back then, he is considered both civil and military.

But he is a man who has seen the world, why does he always feel so cramped and seldom talking when talking to her? Jiang Shining really didn't understand.

After Mu Chi used the shortest two or three sentences to sum up his years of life, and confided that it was as difficult as going to a prestigious school that he could not get on the stage, Jiang Shining finally couldn't help it.

"Do you talk to other people the same way?" Jiang Shining couldn't help asking.

Mu Chi looked at her in confusion.

"What does it look like?"

"It's your hesitation to me." Jiang Shining said, "Do you and others do the same?"