87

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 87:

When they went upstairs, all three of them were a little nervous.

Jiang Shining let Guoguo play by herself, while she sat behind the desk in the study.

"Sit." She said to the three anxious people.

"Forget it, I'm not tired anyway." Jing Yuan said, "We still stand and listen."

Well, I can’t sit still anyway, it’s better to stand than kneel...

Seeing that all three people were unwilling to sit, Jiang Shining did not force it, she looked at Chen Tanliang.

"Tan Liang, I want to ask you, because you have always been a very good child in my heart." She said, "Jing Xuan helped Jing Yuan conceal it. It is understandable. Why did you follow them to lie to me?"

"I…"

Chen Tanliang was speechless. In fact, in his previous life, he was a filial and upright person in private. He stayed with Jing Yuan for a long time. Although the two were able to quarrel, when he came to Jiang Shining, he became awkward again.

He was a good boy. When Jiang Shining asked, the corners of Chen Tanliang's eyes were a little red.

On the other side, Jing Xuan bowed his head and said nothing.

Jing Yuan glanced at the two of them, and simply took a step forward, feeling quite heroic and brotherly, but Jiang Shining swept at him, and Jing Yuan's momentum was more than half relieved.

"It has nothing to do with both of them." Jing Yuan said weakly, "I coerced them... they couldn't help me to hide it."

"It's not like that—" Chen Tanliang, who was upright, said immediately.

It is true that Chen Tanliang voluntarily concealed Jiang Shining's injury to Jing Yuan. In other words, it was a tacit understanding between them—they didn't want Jiang Shining to worry. Maybe there are times when brothers do something wrong to help hide each other?

Jiang Shining is not incomprehensible, she can be considerate, but apart from this matter.

In his last life, Jing Yuan had a precedent for not taking his life seriously, Jiang Shining didn't want him to keep this habit. Although he did things fiercely for others and didn't care about the consequences to make the enemy fearful, as long as he failed once, it would be a disaster.

Therefore, if Jingyuan did this once, he had to force the board once.

And among these children, the most uncontrollable are Jingyuan and Warren. As long as Jing Yuan can be honest, these brothers who have a good relationship with him will not take the initiative to cause trouble by themselves.

"Chen Tanliang is kind." Looking unlucky, Jing Yuan simply took care of everything, "Jing Xuan was asked to conceal everything, and Chen Tanliang is the same. Mom, you know that they are both good children."

"Yes, you took the two of them." Jiang Shi stared at him, "So I only punish you, do you take it?"

"Serve." Jing Yuan said in a deep voice.

Jiang Shining nodded, "Let me look at your arm."

Jing Yuan lifted his sleeves, his arms were already healed, but there were still some scars.

Chen Tanliang didn't know what Jiang Shining was going to do, but both Jingyuan and Jingxuan knew. Every time Jing Yuan made a mistake with his life like this, he would be beaten. Jing Xuan knew that he had nothing to do, so he could only sigh.