52

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 52:

The two chatted so happily that it was one o'clock in the morning when Jiang Shining arrived home.

As soon as the door was opened, she was shocked-the three sons sat on the sofa together, looking at her with a grieving expression.

"What are you doing sitting here?"

The three of them didn't speak, but there were big words on their faces: Waiting for you to go home.

Jiang Shining was a little helpless, she hung up her clothes and took off her shoes.

"You are too exaggerated?" Jiang Shining said, "I survived the last days, how could something happen if I go home later?"

You know that she is in the doomsday world... accepting all the survivors as younger brothers, and unifying the world...

Even though she is so gentle and gentle now, she actually fought zombies to thief six.

"That's different." Chu Jingyuan said, "Now you have a family, and the kids are all waiting to be fed, how can you come back so late?"

"It's best to come back before ten o'clock every day." Chen Tanliang agreed.

"Yeah, you said that we don't know who you are eating with. What if you are drugged? What if someone is plotting against you?" Jing Yuan said seriously.

"They are right." Jing Xuan said, "You have offended many people in the Fifth World Reincarnation. In case, who cares about you?"

Jiang Shining stood up straight, her hands wrapped around her chest, and her eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Are you teaching me?"

Three cubs:...

No, you can't be counseled!

"We only have two requirements." Chu Jingyuan resisted the pressure and said, "Go home before ten o'clock, and don't blackmail me anymore!"

"There is no second article." Chen Tanliang said, "Our request is very simple. No matter where you go, you should report to us."

Jiang Shining didn't say a word, and felt that there was a gust of cold wind in the room.

The three moths pretended to be calm and stared at her unwillingly.

——This is a matter of principle, and we must not shrink back!

When the two sides were in a stalemate, a delicate voice came from the stairs.

"……mother?"

It turned out that Guoguo, who was wearing a bunny pajamas, heard the sound walking downstairs. The little girl's hair was messy, and she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, and she seemed to be a little dazed asleep.

Jiang Shining looked over and smiled.

"Guoguo," she said softly.

Guoguo ran over and stretched out his arms to let Jiang Shining hug. Her small face rubbed against Jiang Shi Ning's neck.

"Mom..." Guoguonai said in a voice, "Why are you back so late today?"

"Mom went to see a friend."

"Woo..." The little girl whimpered, blinked her long eyelashes and looked at Jiang Shining, and said aggrievedly, "Mom will come back soon, okay? I miss you so much..."

"Okay." Jiang Shining said softly, "then I'll be back soon, behave, and I won't be slumped."

The three cubs just watched the mother and daughter warmly depend on each other, then Jiang Shining held Guoguo and gently patted her back upstairs, as if a mother-in-law halo was shining behind her.