55

The Spoiled Daily Life
of the Villain’s Mother
Chapter 55:

In fact, Jiang Shining had always felt that he had chosen the wrong options when he was reborn.

She thought that she was going to fight alone and be alone for a lifetime. Therefore, the physical strength and energy are adjusted to be extremely high, and the force value is high. Jiang Shining only came out of the apocalyptic environment at that time. Her mind was full of high strength and good work, at least not because of the weak female body.

And the money is enough to spend.

Unexpectedly, the cubs appeared one after another. It seems unnecessary to have a high military value, but her money and company are less. If she knew she wanted to raise cubs, she could just choose a big company when she was wearing the bookstore. Points are wasted.

Until today, Jiang Shining finally understood the meaning of his own force value.

There are too many sons, and sure enough, the yang energy is too heavy to suppress.

Raising a son and a daughter is completely different. Things like moths are sometimes like dogs. You have to beat him to take the lead.

When the others woke up the next morning, they saw that the sofa and furnishings in the living room were lifted aside. Jiang Shining and Jing Yuan were already sitting at the dining table for breakfast, but they looked different. Jiang Shining looked normal, but Jing Yuan felt overcast.

"What happened to make you feel so bad?"

Jing Xuan sat down beside him and looked at him curiously.

Jing Yuan swallowed a mouthful of porridge with a dark face. He was thinking how to release the water to give Jiang Shining face again, without being noticed.

Then I felt that it was harder than reaching the sky. After all, where male and female physiques are placed, male wrestlers can't overweight the competition, let alone between men and women? It's not comparable at all.

I don't know how to explain it.

"We will have after-dinner activities for a while." Jiang Shining said.

Everyone saw her in a very casual look in black sportswear.

"You want to play badminton in the house?" Chen Ruozhi guessed.

"The two of us need to learn from each other." Jiang Shining said calmly.

Everyone was at a loss. They didn't know where Jiang Shining was talking about the exercise, but their curiosity was caught, and they simply waited after eating.

Only Guoguo said happily, "Mom! You are going to kill again!"

Moths: ...?

"Guoguo, this is a civilized world, and my mother will not fight and kill." Jiang Shining said softly, "Because my brother is not well-behaved lately, so my mother and brother will discuss each other."

"Oh! Okay, okay, okay!" As Jiang Shining's loyal little fan, Guoguo was extremely excited.

It seems that even if reincarnated, the influence of the previous life on everyone is still great. Bi Ruoguo, she has the memory of her previous life, and she likes watching fights more than ordinary children, and she feels there is nothing wrong with it. Ordinary people think that success is rich and powerful, but Guoguo thinks that the most successful person is the most successful person.

Needless to say, Jiang Shining is the most powerful and outstanding woman in her heart!

After eating, Jiang Shining asked Jing Yuan, "What do you want to compare? Knife, marksmanship or bare hands?"