[S2E05] Ash Ketchum: Pokemon Master

Over at Ash.

"What the HELL do you mean?!" Ash yelled at Spark. "Where did Anna go?!"

"I don't know!" Spark yelled, continuously trying to dial someone's phone. "She was here sleeping last night!"

"Did you inform the campus staff?!" Ash asked.

"Yeah, I'm trying!" Spark replied, pointing at the phone in his hand. "Zossie isn't picking up her phone!"

Suddenly, Gary walked up right behind Ash.

"Ash!" Gary said, as Ash turned around. "We can't find Zossie. Is she here?"

Everyone stood still, as they couldn't explain where either of the two went.

"Let me see if they're nearby somewhere" Ash said, as he closed his eyes and focused. "God's eye!" He yelled while opening his eyes, as they turned green like Arceus.

Ash saw all over the Camp, but couldn't find either Anna or Zossie. He widened his search area, checking the Lab grounds, the Lab building, even around Pallet Town and back home. He still couldn't find Anna.

"This is going nowhere." Ash said, as his eyes returned to normal. "I'll waste too much auranium searching without a proper goal." He added, before looking around with his eyes now glowing with a draconic green glow. His clothes shifted colours as well, and formed a green and scaly pattern all over.

Ash looked at the door of the log cabin, where he spotted a hidden white-coloured Zygarde cell. He walked towards it, and gently placed his palm on it. "Zygarde. I need your help."

At the same time, over at the Tree of Beginning, Rota.

Inside the cave network of the tree of beginning, the white Zygarde appeared. It communicated telepathically with Ash.

"Your daughter left the place on her own." Zygarde spoke, as it glowed faint green. "I assume it was for the toilet, so I stopped keeping an eye. Before I knew it, she was gone. I cannot find her in the area." It added. "Whoever is responsible... they know where my eyes are."

"What about Zossie?"

"I don't know what happened to her, but I know of the present location of the older girl." Zygarde replied. "She's there." It added, as Ash could suddenly see through the eye of another Zygarde cell within the area.

Zossie way lying on the grassy and muddy land at the edge of the Lab grounds, covered in marks of injury. Her Ultra Recon Squad Armor was cracked in some spots.

"I found Zossie." Ash spoke up.

"Where?" Spark questioned instantly.

"The Lab grounds. North-Eastern edge of Sector 6-C."

"Got it." Spark said, before running off. As soon as he made a bit of distance, his eyes and feet glowed electric yellow, following which he blasted off like a rocket.

The Shiny Zygarde continued talking to Ash. "Sir Ashton... this is an anomaly..." It said.

"I know, Zygarde." Ash replied. "Arceus already tipped me off."

"I see." Zygarde responded. "If need be, I can assist you in this." It added. "It is my duty as the Order Pokemon."

"I'll let you know if I need your help." Ash replied. "Thanks, Zygarde." he added, taking his palm off the Zygarde cell as his eyes and body returned to normal.

"Well?" Gary asked, standing next to Ash. "What about Anna? Did you find her?"

"No." Ash replied, lowering his head. "She's nowhere near. Zygarde doesn't know what happened to her."