The Tears of Life

[Aether Paradise, the Alola Region]

Everyone were in the experiment hall in the hideout which was recently teleported to the Aether Paradise by Lucifer.

"Understood, Celebi?" Lawrence said to Celebi who was hovering in front of him.

"Bi-Bi!" Celebi replied, nodding it's head. It then flew above May, Max, Clemont, and Misty who were standing together as instructed by Lawrence.

Celebi started it's time-travelling powers, and took the Four to a place Lawrence had ordered it to go.

"Biiii---!" *Flash*

"What was it that you said to Celebi?" Ash asked.

"You'll find out soon enough" Lawrence replied. "Riley, you go with Bonnie, Ernest, and Gladion. I'll take Ash, Serena, and Lillie." He added, looking at Riley.

"Okay--- we've got Mewtwo and Zygarde covered." Riley replied, looking at Bonnie and Gladion next to him. Ernest was standing in the distance, looking for something inside his crashed car. Riley then lowered his head. He looked at the Aura Crystal in his hands, and took a deep breath. "Should I use It?" He asked Lawrence.

"We don't know how rough things get. Better to be prepared. Besides, you can't just stay scared of using it." Lawrence said.

"You're right" Riley said, as he looked at the Aura Crystal. He took a deep breath, and then fitted the circular Aura Crystal inside the frame of his necklace, causing the crystal to glow blue for a brief moment.

"What does it do now?" Ash asked while looking at Riley's necklace.

"You see, Son--- the powers of Aura have a sort of fail-safe in case the wielder uses a high amount of it. Being in contact with this crystal bypasses the safety limits, and grants full control over a person's Aura at the expense of risking the wielder's life." Lawrence said.

"That sounds like a gamble" Serena said.

"Yeah, Dad. Isn't it a bit too dangerous?" Ash asked.

"Not Exactly, Son. An experienced wielder doesn't have to worry at all about over-exerting himself." Lawrence said.

"I bet Sir Aaron would be proud of me for finally putting this on" Riley said, looking at his completed Necklace.

"Wait---" Serena said. "Doesn't your necklace look a lot like the pattern on Sir Aaron's gloves? It looks much more similar now that it has this Blue Crystal in it." She added.

"Yes--- Sir Aaron keeps his Aura Crystal on his gloves." Riley replied.

"Oh--- I see---" Serena replied. 

"And where do you keep your Aura Crystal, Dad?" Ash asked Lawrence.

"These bumps on my shoulders ain't just aesthetic, Kiddo." Lawrence said to Ash, looking at the circular disc-shaped covers on his shoulders as he removed the cover on his left shoulder, revealing a similar crystal that was joined by the same patterns on Sir Aaron's gloves.

"So, can I use a Crystal too? I bet me and Greninja can get even more powerful if I have a crystal with me." Ash said.

"Hahahah!" Lawrence chuckled. "You've barely started taking control over the Unbreakable Bond. You'd be a deadman in minutes if you had hold of one." He said.

"No--- I can control my powers now!" Ash said, forming a fist.

"Okay, Tell me--- How many times have you suddenly started bleeding when using your powers? Or have you lost consciousness in the heat of battle?" Lawrence asked Ash.