The Rage

#1 in Amourshipping?! NANI?!

Thank you all! This wouldn't be possible without all of you guys! Also, in addition I'd like to thank my Mom, my neighbours dog, and that one Common House Gecko that stares at me all day and night from my wall.

====================================

Ula'ula Island, Alola Region

Phyco teleported to the place, along with Dulse, Jupiter, and Saturn. It seemed like they had teleported straight to northern Po Town, Ula'ula Island. The Four stood in front of the Team Skull HQ, which was actually an old mansion that was abandoned by a rich person many years ago.

"Was that Giratina?!" Jupiter asked.

"Your observation is correct." Phyco replied.

"What happened?!" Jupiter yelled. Saturn stepped ahead. "Was Master Cyrus connected to it?!" He asked.

"No." Phyco said. "That was Giratina's own doing." He added.

"Why would it attack like that? Risking the wrath of Arceus?" Dulse asked. "Sounds like a dumb thing to do." He added.

Phyco grinned, with his head lowered. "Because He must've activated those legendary powers--- he's close to it. It's finally starting." He said.

"What is?"

"What was set in motion over 3000 years ago." Phyco responded. "We need to get ready." He added, as he pressed a button on his helmet.

*beep*

Dearie: "Yes, Captain Phyco?"

"Give me details of all future astronomical events. Focus your search on those that will be visible or felt from Rota, Kanto Region." Phyco said.

Dearie: "Searching, Captain. Due to the slow internet speed, please allow some time."

"Fine, take your time." Phyco said to Dearie, before shifting his attention towards a large door in front of him. Sounds of music playing came from the inside of the HQ.

"What is this place, Captain?" Dulse asked.

"The place where my old friend Guzma stays." Phyco replied.

"Guzma?" Dulse asked. "That guy from that joke villain organization? Team Skull?"

"Correct." Phyco replied.

"How is he your 'old' friend?"

"A good question. That will be answered in time." Phyco said, as he approached the door.

"Why even bother getting help from this loser?" Jupiter asked.

"A good question." Phyco said.

"Are you gonna answer that 'in time' as well?"