The Day Two Suns Will Rise (Part 3)

Ash stood still with Pikachu on his shoulders, and Kyurem by his side. He looked at Ultra Necrozma and Lucifer in the distance.

"Shit." Ash muttered. "This doesn't look good--- at all" He added, before glancing up at the sky. He could see the Sun and Planet X overlapping each other, with the two heavenly bodies appearing like a moon in the night sky. Planet X was slowly passing by, and was already on its way to disappear in almost an hour.

"This planet is officially fucked!" Lucifer yelled. "You're welcome!"

"Tch!" Ash was grinding his teeth thinking hard on what his next move should be. "I have Kyurem by my side--- I can still bring back the light if I reach the main core of the Ultimate Weapon---" He thought, imagining the place inside the tree where he saw the shiny Zygarde many months ago with Zossie.

The time was limited, so Ash finally made up his mind. "Lucifer!" He yelled. "Stop this now! You still have time to stop!"

"Don't talk to me, you worthless piece of trash!" Lucifer yelled back. "Know your place at the bottom of the pyramid!" He added, before waving his arm as a gesture. Ultra Necrozma screeched, before swinging its giant arms, smashing them into the ground.

"Kyurem! Earthquake!" Ash yelled, as Kyurem smacked his foot on the ground. The Earthquake cancelled out the incoming wave completely.

Lucifer was grinning widely. It appeared he was having the time of his life. But then suddenly, he sensed something, causing him to appear attentive. He was listening to an Aura that was connected to him.

"Necrozma! Don't let that asshole get close to me!" Lucifer yelled, before sitting down on the ground all of a sudden. His body was glowing red, as he stuck his arm out in front of him. Ash got ready to shield himself, thinking Lucifer was about to launch a barrage of red arrows, but nothing happened.

"What--- is he doing?" Ash wondered, as he looked at Lucifer just sitting there, with his body glowing all red. Lucifer's hand had a bit of a glow, and a Unown symbol appeared on the hand's open palm.

Ash instantly recognized the Unown symbol. "He's summoning something--- or someone!" He exclaimed in his thoughts as he observed the steady glow increasing at a microscopic amount by each passing second. "And its a slow summoning--- is the 'thing' he's summoning banished from this dimension at a high level? What could it be?"

Suddenly, Ash realized something. Sir Aaron's words echoed in his head. "Lucifer is a puppet."

"So he's summoning someone from the Distortion world" Ash concluded in his thoughts. "It can't be the Damned, since they're already everywhere--- which can mean only one thing." He connected the imaginary dots in his head. "He's summoning the leader of the Damned!"

Lucifer closed his eyes, and continued intense focus on the summoning ritual. It was a tiring process and left him vulnerable, which was why he first gained the power of Ultra Necrozma first; he wanted to reliably repel any attacks on him.

Ash spotted an area in the distance which opened up to the inner parts of the tree. He instantly got an idea, and hopped on Kyurem's back. "Kyurem! Dragon Claw!"

Kyurem roared and then charged straight for Ultra Necrozma, flapping his wings rapidly. His claws glowed bright, as he reached Necrozma.

Necrozma retaliated instantly with a Power Gem attack. As the attack approached, on Ash's Command, Kyurem attacked the ground, creating an illusion of a direct hit.

*BOOM*

Kyurem flew straight towards the open area, allowing him to enter the inner parts of The Tree of Beginning. Necrozma attacked Kyurem from the back and barely hit him. The attack caused Ash, Kyurem, and Pikachu to fall straight down, as Necrozma looked on from above.