To The Grave, and Beyond

At the Mount Silver downhill. 10:10PM

A Hoothoot sat on a tree branch that was located at the edge of the road

A Hoothoot sat on a tree branch that was located at the edge of the road. "Hoo-oOt-!" It exclaimed, turning its head sideways to about 90 degrees, while looking at the dark black road below. The separately located streetlights illuminated parts of the circuit.

Faint noises of tires screeching came from the distance. "Toot---?" The wild Hoothoot curiously looked at the source of the noises, which came from behind a sharp corner located in the distance nearby the wild Owl Pokemon. The Hoothoot looked on towards the corner out of sheer curiosity, as the beam of crystal white headlights got visible. 

Suddenly---

Two cars: Jessica's black Agera, and Riley's silver Siltang emerged from the corner, drifting at high speed as the tires of both vehicles made loud screeching noises. Riley's car was drifting at a much higher angle compared to Jessica's car, and was a bit slower.

*Eurobeat Intensifies* 

Jessica's black Agera was ahead, while Riley's Siltang was a bit behind. The engines of both cars roared loudly, as the cars straightened up and exited the corner.

The wild Hoothoot looked on, as both cars approached the road below the tree branch, and blazed right past the tree. "HOOT!" The Hoothoot exclaimed in fear as it got blasted off of its footing due to the blast of pressurrized air that came from the two passing vehicles.

In the Agera R, Jessica casually drove, while occassionally checking the rear-view mirror where the headlights of Riley's Siltang were visible. The Siltang followed the Agera's every move, doing its best to keep up with the hypercar.

"Aw, come on, Riley-poo---" Jessica said, as she looked at Riley from the rear view mirror. "I'm not even using half of this car's potential!" She added while smirking.

In the Siltang, Riley casually shifted gears with a blank expression on his face. His eyes were set on the road, and at his opponent that was right in front of him. (In Riley's thoughts) "I need to stay calm for as long as possible--- She's underestimating the performance of my car, which is exactly what I want---" He thought to himself, as he shifted gears.

Meanwhile, inside some woods behind a corner of the circuit. 

A pitch black van was parked by the side of a dirt road. The van's back doors opened, and two Team Rocket Grunts(M) hopped out of it. One of the Grunts was holding a black colored PokeGear in his hand.

"TR001 team is on standby, Sir!" The first Grunt exclaimed into the PokeGear.

(PokeGear) "Acknowledged. Stand by and await further orders." A Masculine voice said from the PokeGear.

"Understood, Sir!" The first Grunt said into the PokeGear before attaching it to his waist.

The other Grunt looked at his coworker. "We're ready all right---" He said, turning around and looking inside the black van. The two Grunts had a wild Eevee inside the van, which was trapped in a steel cage. It had marks of injury on its body, which shook badly as a sign of malnutrition.