[S2E06] Sword and Shield

Smash that vote button now for more chapters and to gain the power to levitate.

========================

A few weeks after Anna and Zenith began their Journeys. Over at Ash's house, Pallet Town.

Ash was in Spark's room, standing next to Spark's computer. Spark was sitting in front of the computer, typing away.

"Found nothing, huh?" Ash said, in deep thought.

"Yeah. Sorry." Spark replied, sighing. "There's barely any info about these Legendary Pokemon called Zacian and Zamazenta." He added.

"This is getting harder than I thought." Ash stated.

"How did you even find those names?" Spark asked.

"A few weeks back when I fought against Leon, He mentioned these two Pokemon that could stop the full power of Eternatus." Ash replied. "Apparently he'd 'taken care' of them. Whatever that means." He added. "I also had someone from the Ultra Recon Squad mention them..."

"Do you think Leon killed them?" Spark asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I highly doubt he's capable of that." Ash replied. "Eternatus' attacks had some odd strength. Must be some really strong Pokemon that can manage to beat it."

"What kind of strength?"

"Antimatter." Ash replied. "It's the same nature of power Giratina has." He added, taking out his phone and showing a few pictures to Spark.

The pictures were of the injuries Greninja got in his brief battle against Eternatus. At a glance, the injuries seemed to be the usual wear and tear from a battle. But at a closer look, proper signs of decayed matter were visible.

"Greninja is still at the lab recovering. Same goes for Zygarde and Squishy." Ash said, putting his phone away. "We had to call in Brock so he could perform a surgery and graft skin tissue to help speed up recovery." He added. "That attack would've been devastating against Kyurem who was the embodiment of Matter."

"That sounds insane."

"It didn't matter in the end, since the master of Antimatter; Giratina came out to deal with things himself." Ash said, looking at his hand. "Giratina's primal form was enough to overpower Eternatus completely."

"Man I wish I coulda seen that." Spark said. "But Greninja and the others are gonna be alright, right?"

"Yeah, they just need more time than usual to recover from this."

"That's good to know."

Ash shifted his attention to Spark's computer. "It's still insane that there's nothing online about these two Pokemon. Even with all our connections to classified materials."

"Yeah." Spark replied. "Could be possible that Leon worked to hide all information from everywhere." He added.

"That might be a reasonable assumption. But a bit farfetched."

"Still, it's a shame." Spark said, getting up from his seat. "If these Pokemon are capable of matching Eternatus, they must have great offensive and defensive abilities." He added. "Y'know, considering that normal Pokemon would start to literally decay into nothingness in a proper battle against the raw power of Eternatus."

"Yeah, I know." Ash said. "I really wanna find out what happened to them."

"They're Legendary Pokemon." Spark remarked. "I doubt they need our help. Hell, it's entirely possible they didn't show up because they had some 'divine' ability to see that the problem is gonna get taken care of by you anyways."