Ash vs Bonnie: Battle Begin!

[The same day, Over at the Jessie and James]

"You're DEAD, James!" Jessie said in anger as she followed James while holding a metal plate. She intended to beat James up for letting her get drunk and do stuff that they both didn't remember at all.

"Help!" James said, running around the suite.

Their Pokemon were looking on with blanks faces. All of Jessie and James' Pokemon: Wobuffet, Arbok, Mimikyu, Gourgeist, Weezing, Inkay, and Mareanie were looking on after a brief hello to their trainers again. They were inside the box that Calem had received recently from the ex-Team Rocket hideout.

"Mareaa--NIE!" Mareanie exclaimed as she jumped and engulfed Jessie's head in her ten spiked tentacles.

"AAHH!" Jessie yelled as she fell to the ground, as Mareanie released her head after poisoning her. Jessie's head was completely purple now.

"Mareanie! You shouldn't do that to Jessie!" James said, as he quickly grabbed Jessie and looked at her purple face.

"Marea---NIE!" Mareanie exclaimed, as she jumped and clamped on to James' head, poisoning him and making his face go purple too. 

"I meant don't do it! Not 'Do it'! Agh---" James said, as he fell to the floor too.

[During the Night, Over at Ash & Serena at the Pokemon Center]

Ash and Serena were at the Videophone, after saying goodbye to their friends who went to their rooms.

"What? Really?" Ash asked Professor Oak who was visible on-screen.

(On-Screen) "Yes, Ash. For some odd reason, Noivern isn't listening to anyone and keeps on attacking all Pokemon on sight. That's why, I need you to send over Hawlucha for at least a day so he can calm it down." Professor Oak said.

"Uh-- well--- could you send over another Pokemon? I have a league battle tomorrow" Ash said.

(On-Screen) "Sure! No problem at all!" Professor Oak replied.

[The Next Day, The Venue of the Indigo League]

Serena, Clemont, May, and Max looked on at the Battlefield from the Audience.

Announcer: "After an exhilarating trio of Battles, this is the the Last Quarter-Final match-up for the Day! It's Ash versus Bonnie! Let's see what Battlefield is going to be used for the first half of this match!"

*Crowd Cheers*

Ash, along with Pikachu walked up to one side of the Battle area, while Bonnie walked up to the other side.

[In the Audience]

"Hey--- What did Bonnie do about her sixth Pokemon?" Serena asked Max.

"I helped her out last night--- She has a powerful sixth Pokemon for sure!" Max replied.

"She does?" May asked. 

"Which one?" Lillie asked.

"You'll see---" Max replied, with a little smile on his face.

[Down in the Battlefield]

Ash and Bonnie looked into each other's eyes in complete seriousness, as they waited for the Battlefield to rise from below.

The Battlefield rose up. It was a standard Dirt field.

Announcer: "Aaaad it's a Dirt Field!!!" 

*Crowd Cheers*

Ash took out a Pokeball in his hand, showing it to Bonnie. "Let's do this!" He said, looking straight into Bonnie's eyes.