Rivals now, Friends Forever

Author's Note: Hey guys! I just wanted to say, thanks for the continued support! I don't always reply to every comment, but I appreciate every single one of them! Can't believe that this is actually my 50th CHAPTER! Boy, this book sure got carried away real quick.

Author's Note #2: I do not take credit for any FanArt shown unless intentionally specified that I made it. Credits to the respected and talented artists.

Author's Note #3: I'm sorry if I take too long for updating sometimes. Studies can get piled up, and that's always a bad idea. My motto in Fanfic writing: "A late chapter is better than a bad one"

--------------------------------------

[Over at the deep parts of the Viridian Forest, Morning time]

Mewtwo, the Legendary Psychic-type Pokemon was having his breakfast like any other normal synthetically manufactured Pokemon.

Mewtwo's breakfast was simple: A heap of berries that he collected. He was sitting on the ground, peacefully as he ate the berries in a civilized manner.

(Telepathically) "I can sense you stalking me--- come out of there---" Mewtwo said while looking at the woods, where Type:Null was looking at him. Type:Null came out of the woods and into the small clearing where Mewtwo was sitting.

Type:Null also possessed the power of communicating through telepathy. A power he kept secret from humans.

(Telepathically) "How did you know I was there---?" Type:Null asked Mewtwo while slowly walking towards him.

(Telepathically) "Want some?" Mewtwo said as he forwards his arm towards Type:Null, offering a berry. Type:Null looked on curiously, still a few steps away from Mewtwo.

(Telepathically) "Aren't you afraid of my appearance?" Type:Null asked the Legendary Pokemon in it's weak voice.

(Telepathically) "No. I am curious as to what happened to you--" Mewtwo said to Type:Null, who now walked towards Mewtwo and joined his little breakfast session.

(Telepathically) "I don't know actually--- I've barely spent any of my life outside this lab I remember--- and scientists---" Type:Null said as he ate a berry.

Suddenly, Mewtwo's ears twitched as he sensed someone approaching his spot. He looked at the place where he sensed the source.

A person emerged from the spot Mewtwo was looking at. The person had a blue hat on his head, and spiky hair. He wore a blue vest and dark pants. He had a necklace that was identical to the patterns on Sir Aaron's gloves.

(Telepathically) "Detective 'R' Riley--- This is a surprise visit---" Mewtwo said as he looked at the person approaching him

(Telepathically) "A Human?! Run away!" Type:Null said as he quickly ran off into the woods to hide.