The Day Two Suns Will Rise (Part 4)

Serena and Giovanni stood at opposite far sides of the floating flat rock, as the swirling sky of the Distortion world appeared as mind-bending as ever. Serena noticed the speed of the swirling sky, which had slowed down exponentially since the portal from the Tree's core closed moments ago.

Giovanni's Mega Charizard exhaled white smoke from its nostrils, ready to battle against Serena's Mega Delphox.

Giovanni looked at Serena with her active Blue Flames. He could see the same power that her father; Zayn wielded. Her presence was similar to him, too. Giovanni couldn't help but think back to the moments back in time, during the war when he murdered Zayn himself.

"Giovanni!" Zayn yelled, lying on the desert. He was bleeding out of his mouth and his stomach which had been sliced open. The Blue Flames were present in small flickering patches around Zayn's body. "Giovanni! Look at me!"

Giovanni stood in the distance, holding the decorated special blade in his hands. The blade that had all the Unown scripts on it that could counter all of the special Auranian abilities Giovanni was facing, including Zayn's Blue Flames.

"You're persistent." Giovanni remarked, looking at Zayn on the sandy ground as he took his last breaths. "Want to curse me before you die? Be my guest, dumbass."

Zayn had tears in his eyes, as he coughed out blood. "I--- I'm going to pray for you--" He spoke. "I pray that you live long!" He yelled. "I pray that you achieve immortality!"

Giovanni was surprised. "Immortality? That's interesting." He remarked. "Why pray for me to become God before you die?"

Zayn coughed. "The fiery depths of Hell aren't hot enough for the likes of you." He replied. "Live long--- so by the time you reach Hell, the flames are hot enough. I'll make sure to get them hot enough for you---!"

Giovanni walked towards Zayn. "Just die already." He said, before raising the sword and striking Zayn for the last time.

Back to the present, Serena lowered the intensity of her Blue Flames, as she focused on battling with Delphox. "Delphox! Use Mystical Fire!"

"Dell--Phoxx!" Delphox exclaimed as she used her staff's fiery tip to form a ring of fire in front of her, before releasing a stream of fire from her mouth aimed straight at Charizard.

"Heh." Giovanni laughed a bit, seeing a Fire-type attack approaching his Charizard. "Unlike your father, you don't even know what type of attacks are effective against a Charizard. Such a shame." He added, as Charizard easily tanked the incoming attack.

Serena simply formed a smirk, as she ordered Delphox to use Mystical Fire repeatedly.

"Charizard! Shadow Claw!" Giovanni exclaimed, pointing at Delphox.

Charizard growled as it flew head-on towards Delphox with a glowing purple claw. Serena ordered Delphox to use Mystical Fire yet again, which she did as instructed. As expected, Charizard flew right through the attack like it was nothing, before letting Delphox have the full brunt of the Shadow Claw attack.

*BAM*

Delphox crashed on the ground in front of Serena, but got up quickly, getting in position to attack. There were few marks of injury on her body, but nothing major at all.

Giovanni went silent, closely observing the minuscule damage on Delphox than what he was expecting, since according to his knowledge, Psychic is weak to Ghost. Little did he know, Delphox was part Mystic, and Mystic types resist Ghost. Giovanni didn't understand this, so he opted to use alternative attacks instead. "Tch--! Charizard! Dragon Pulse!"