The Tao Trio: Assemble!

Heads up: The first half of this chapter is dedicated to explaining the lore surrounding Kyurem and Necrozma, and how they tie into the rest of the plot. I'm doing the Lore storytelling in narrative style to save time, since I realized I haven't done this clearly yet and I don't want to spend 5000 chapters on this. I know a little bit of details might get lost but the advantage is that I won't be a grown man with kids that go to college by the time I finish explaining most of it.

======================================

Inside Phyco's hideout.

Phyco sat on a sofa that had a coffee table beside it. He wasn't wearing his glasses or his helmet, allowing his short blue hair to be visible. He looked straight at the fourth wall.

"Hello, children!" He said, waving at the viewers. "Wait--- are you all children? Let me check---" He added, before looking at the table beside him. On the table, his glasses and helmet were placed, along with a book. Phyco pressed a button on top of the helmet, causing it to make a beeping sound. As the helmet made the beeping noise, Phyco leaned over and picked up a glass of water, and began drinking from it.

The helmet projected this chart mid-air:

"PFF!" Phyco exclaimed, as he spat all of the water in surprise

"PFF!" Phyco exclaimed, as he spat all of the water in surprise. "THE MAJORITY IS UNDER 18?!" He said, looking at the details.

Phyco sighed, before calming down. The projection from the helmet turned off, and now Phyco was looking back at the fourth wall. "Fine, this is not why we're here to talk about, my dear children." He said, before grabbing the mysterious book from the table and placing it on his lap.

"This book is the complete and un-altered edition of Pokemon Mythology." Phyco said. "N speaks of the Black Chapter, and the White Chapter. He speaks about Reshiram and Zekrom--- but what he has no clue about, is the most important chapter; The Gray Chapter. The first chapter that was written, and then hidden away as time went by." He added.

"But why? Why would the Gray Chapter be hidden from records? Because they preach too much. The seven sages of Unova are responsible for that! But they cannot alter a book that was present on Aurani Prime. And that book, is this--- Now, let's read all 18 sections of the Gray Chapter, and learn a bit about Kyurem; The Strongest Dragon type Pokemon in existence. A Dragon that has the ability to put Mega Rayquaza to shame, and annihilate any pixie Fairy type that comes along its way." Phyco said, as he opened the book. Compared to the book N had in his home inside the Tree of Beginning that had many pages torn off, this book was complete. It had all the pages, and a lot of additional ones too that N's edition lacked.

"In the beginning, there was a golden egg, which was laid by an Arceus. As soon as the egg left the parent's body, it entered its own dimension that was created to house just the egg. Nothing existed in that universe, but the egg. A baby Arceus then hatched soon, and began its work to create a new universe of its own, and be its undisputed ruler for all of eternity. Millions and Billions of years passed by, as Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina did their work, creating more trios along their way using the powers they were given to by Arceus himself." Phyco said, before shifting his sights from the book and looking at the fourth wall. "Note that Arceus is being referred to as a male here. But that is just to aid the dialogue. Arceus is a genderless Pokemon. It reproduces asexually; it doesn't need a male/female pair to reproduce." He added, before returning his sights towards the book, and continuing.