Zossie's Electrifying Ambitions!

In order to make up for the delay in this week's chapter, here is something I laughed at recently.

----------------------------------------------------

At the Ex-Office of Detective Looker. Lumiose City, Kalos Region.

The Office was empty. Quietness surrounded the comfy dark place. Suddenly, the door slammed open.

*SLAM*

Detective Looker slammed open the wooden brown door, as he entered the office. Behind him, his Ex-Assistant Emma came while being dragged by the Wild overpowered Bewear that previously helped Jessie, James, and Meowth defeat Agent Dulse and his team of Stakatakas.

Looker walked ahead, and opened another small door that led to the room where Emma kept her Essentia Suit.

Emma, codenamed 'Essentia' in her powered up suit was completely unable to move due to the batteries of the suit dying out while chasing Team Rocket Grunts. Bewear dragged Essentia and made her stand still in the middle of the office. Jessie, James, and Meowth also entered the Office right behind Bewear.

Meowth looked up at Jessie and James' faces, as he walked alongside them. "Dat suit's got fancy shmancy stuff, but da batteries sure are horrible---" He said.

"Agreed." James said, looking at Meowth.

Looker walked in from the suit's storage, holding a small plug in his hand. He walked up to Essentia's suit, and removed the helmet, exposing Emma's face and long dark, hair. "Where do I plug this?" Looker asked Emma.

Emma suddenly started sweat-dropping. "Uhh---" She said nervously. Her body couldn't move an inch, since the suit locked itself after the batteries died out.

"What do you mean by 'Uhh'?" Looker asked. "How are we supposed to get you out of this suit if it won't retract?" He added, raising an eyebrow.

"It's under the--- uh--- back, Mr. Looker---" Emma said, sweat-dropping intensely as she blushed.

Suddenly, Looker's eyes popped open as he looked at Emma's lower back, and spotted a lid that was covering the charging port. The lid happened to be located over Emma's buttocks. Looker quickly turned towards Jessie, and threw the plug towards her. Jessie caught the plug, but kept looking on in a confused manner.

"Get her plugged. I need to check in with HQ after today's blunder." Looker said in a serious manner, walking up to the nearby large coffee table, and sitting on the large chair placed behind it. 

Looker took out his PokeGear, and pressed a button on its side. "Looker to HQ. Do you read me?" He said.

(PokeGear) "Loud and clear, Detective Looker."

"Mission Uniform-Bravo was a complete failure. We were unable to apprehend any suspects from Team Flare or Team Rocket." Looker said. 

(PokeGear) "Noted, Looker."