The Day Two Suns Will Rise (Part 2)

On top of Prism Tower. Lumiouse City, Kalos Region.

A portal opened up, and a bunch of the Damned walked out of it. Right behind them, Lysandre emerged. He stood tall among the Damned, with his eyes glowing bright red.

"Kalos!" Lysandre exclaimed loudly, with his arms open wide and a giant grin on his face. "You are MINE!" He added, before taking out a Pokeball and pressing its button. He called out a Zygarde Core, which was red instead of the usual Green. "Transform!" He ordered as the Zygarde instantly absorbed nearby cells and transformed into the 50% form.

Zygarde roared loudly, causing dark red vines to emerge from the ground, ripping apart streets of the whole city

Emergency evacuations had begun in advance, and only accelerated as soon as Zygarde got visible on top of Lumiouse Tower. The emergency services were warned ahead of time, so they acted instantly to ensure minimal damage to human life. The Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Champion took part in accelerating the evacuation.

Similar events began in every region on the entire planet. Ash was still inside his special Hall in Cameran Palace, looking at every Champion. He told everyone to remain on stand-by and not make their move on the evil leaders until he said so. Everyone complied with Ash's orders naturally, as he had their respect as the Greatest Pokemon Master in the world.

In Kanto and Johto, Team Rocket began attacking law enforcement, and had multiple Armoured Mewtwo at their disposal. They were catching and stealing every Pokemon they could find as well.

In Hoenn, Team Magma and Team Aqua emerged, and suddenly Groudon and Kyogre emerged from their respective resting places. Archie and Maxie appeared, both with glowing red eyes, and in the possession of the Red and Blue Orbs. They used these orbs in order to summon the Legendary Pokemon, and cause them to undergo Primal Reversion instantly. As a result, half of Hoenn started experiencing Harsh Sunlight, while the other half experienced Heavy Rain.

In Sinnoh, Team Galactic appeared, with Cyrus leading them. Cyrus looked dead on the inside and completely uninterested in anything, yet he simply ordered his Team Galactic to take control of Mount Coronet, and the three lakes of Sinnoh. He was going to summon Dialga and Palkia, and force them to make the universe void of emotion in this dimension as well.

In Unova, Team Plasma appeared, with Ghetsis and the Seven Sages leading them. They attacked the general public, and began breaking every Pokeball they could find, forcing trainers to release their Pokemon.

Other regions continued experiencing such events, and it seemed there was no resistance.

Ash and Lawrence walked out in the open, away from the Palace. They were in the rocky area between the Palace and the Tree of Beginning.

"This is where that war was fought---" Ash spoke, looking at the landscape. "When Sir Aaron gave away his life for peace."

Lawrence didn't say anything, and just looked at the far peak of the Tree of Beginning.