The Original Dragon

I had some rarely-earned free time all Monday (because horrible weather here) so I thought why not make another chapter as a little bonus this week. This one is a bit shorter than usual, so keep that in mind.

============================

*Black Screen*

*Sword Slashing*

Professor Carolina opened her eyes. She saw Lucifer standing before her, with a huge red scythe protruding from his chest, coming from his back.

"Garrr---" A Mega-Garchomp growled with an intense expression on its face, getting visible from behind. The red scythe belonged to its arm. The Garchomp was visibly pissed off. "GAAR!" It exclaimed, swinging its other Scythe, aimed at Lucifer's neck in attempt to behead him.

*BAM*

Lucifer launched away, and crashed into some wooden crates in the distance.

"Grandmother!" Cynthia's voice exclaimed from the entrance. She turned on the lights of the warehouse and then rushed over to Professor Carolina. She grabbed the Professor and helped her on her feet. "Why were you here? and in the dark?"

"I came here to search for some missing scripts--- the lights weren't working earlier for some reason---" Professor Carolina replied, breathing heavily. Her face had turned pale from fear.

"Who was that?" Cynthia asked.

"Ash Ketchum's Evil twin." Carolina replied. "Lawrence just told me about him."

"So that's what this is--" Cynthia said, turning towards Lucifer.

Lucifer got up from the pile of broken wooden crates, with blood flowing out from his neck. He wiped his neck and then looked at his hand, at the dark red blood that was flowing out. "You BITCH!" He yelled. "I'll have your HEAD!" He added, with his Giratina-like Eyes glowing red.

"I dare you to try that." Cynthia responded, squinting her eyes. Her Mega-Evolved Garchomp stood right in front of her, ready to attack on command.

Professor Carolina noticed the Griseous Orb lying on the ground right next to her feet. She quickly picked up the Orb. "Missing anything?" She asked.

Lucifer looked at his feet, which were giving off a black mist at a continuous pace. He got up on his feet. "Don't act so tough, just 'cause this bitch is here." Lucifer said, looking at Cynthia. "I'll be back for that." He added, holding his neck in pain. Suddenly, a dark Giratina-like figure appeared from behind him and engulfed him, leaving nothing in its wake. Lucifer was gone, just like that.

Cynthia and Carolina stood still, as Cynthia's Mega Garchomp reverted from its Mega-Evolved state. She sighed, and turned towards her grandmother. "What scripts were you searching for?" She asked.

"They were indecipherable scripts." Carolina replied. "I had a hunch that they had a hint towards the location for the Griseous Orb--- not that it matters anymore." She added, looking at the Orb in her hands.

Cynthia sighed. "We need to be on our toes about this." She said, getting serious. "Aren't the two other Orbs stored here?"

"Yes."

"It appears that he was here in search of those Orbs."

"We'll have to take them away from this place, then."

"Agreed."

*Intro*